“Great place for the entire family”
Review of Fun Spot America

Fun Spot America
Ranked #21 of 428 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A top-notch family fun theme park, with Orlando's only wooden roller coaster, family suspended steel coaster, multi-level go-kart tracks, the World's 2nd tallest SkyCoaster (250ft.), A 101-foot high Ferris wheel, bumper cars, bumper boats, and of course, a giant arcade along with other assorted family and thrill rides for adults and children. NEW Gator Spot NOW OPEN, 15,000 sq ft, over 100 gators, exotic reptiles and birds!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place for the entire family”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I visited the fun spot in July as I have for the past 4yrs. my son loves the fun spot as it is a MUST visit spot for him. This past July as I was riding the race carts with my son, I lost my cell phone in one of them. I did not realize that I may have lost it there until it was time for me to return home the next day. I placed a call to the staff at the Fun Spot before leaving for the airport to see if my phone was indeed left there; ater describing my phone, they confirmed that my phone was there. I offered to pay to have it sent to me. They not only sent the phone to me, but paid the postage. My phone arrived in two business days. What a honest establishment!

Visited July 2012

Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place for kids”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Had a great time bought wrist bands for my children ages 14,12,3. the place wasn't busy they were able to go on rides all afternoon. The staff was super friendly, especially Lori and Megan in the little kids area. My boys loved it :)

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Judy C
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I go to fun spot EVERY week it never gets old to me you must visit this place as soon as possable I have absolutly nothing bad to say about them all the employes are the niceist I feel at home.

Orlando, Florida
1,450 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2,685 helpful votes
“Really!?”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

The commercials are as bad as the place itself! The place needs a facelift real bad! The rides are old and not that exciting!

1 Thank Steve R
Judy D, Guest Relations Manager at Fun Spot America, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Steve,

You will be happy to know we are getting a "Facelift" in 2013 with 2 new Coasters a 250' SkyCoaster and additional new family and thrill rides. Hope you enjoy the newly expanded park when it opens in Summer 2013.
Palm Harbor, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A lot of fun”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This place is so worth it for smaller kids early in the day when there are not many people there. My son is 44 inches tall and got to zip line and that was amazing.

Visited December 2012