“Wow! Visit while you can, once this place is discovered you won't be able to- they won't have any vacancy!”

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ranked #20 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Beautiful, new, trendy, clean, great ammenities, fantastic location. The lobby, the staff, from the minute we walked in all were so great. The room was immaculate, beautifully decorated, and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. Kids will love the lazy river pool. Fun! Dining was somewhat expensive and a little more formal that I usually seek out, but still very good. The view from the 5th floor was fantastic. We could see the pool, the beautiful golf course and Disney in the distance. No balconies and quite a long distance from the elevators if your room is in the center of the building. Good exercise, though! Great location for everything from business conventions to family fun. The parking lot is quite a distance to the hotel (centrally located and closer to the center of the complex where the conference center is located, but there is valet parking for a few dollars more per day added to the parking fee. I believe it's shared with the Waldorf Astoria that is a part of this large complex.) Thanks for a great time! We will certainly be back when we are in Orlando.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (6,465)

Reviewed May 20, 2010

I was booked into this hotel for a conference that was happening just down the road. The staff where the best I have ever seen. Nothing was too much trouble.

The room I had was a king size room. Nice an roomy, nice sized desk so I had loads of sapce to work. The internet\wifi is not free but is not too expensive.

I ate breakfast in the hotel every morning and had dinner there twise. The breakfast is a buffet and was always well stocked, hot and very well cocked.

The room was always cleaned to a very high standard. I found nothing at all that I cold complain about. If you are going to Disney, I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2010

Got a great rate off priceline for $99 per night. Paid the additional $13 for self parking which I knew about based on reviews. I felt the parking fee was fair since the hotel does not charge an additional resort fee. I am a Hilton Honor member but did not get breakfast vouchers because I am only a blue level member. My husband and I paid the $20 pp breakfast fee since all 3 kids were able to eat free and thought the buffet was very good with omelettes/fried eggs made to order, bagels and smoked salmon, fresh fruit, fresh pastry etc. The kids loved the lazy river and we happened to be there the day that children between 40-48 inches are finally allowed on the waterslide with a life vest so all 3 kids got to use the slide. I even used it! Margaritas at the pool bar were delicious. We went on to staying at the Disney Boardwalk since they had the extra magical hours but were not too impressed with the hotel. Wish we stayed longer at the Hilton!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2010

I travelled to the Hilton on business in May for some meetings and a conference

Overall its a brand new hotel and it shows - everything seemed clean and in good order + with a 1000 rooms its certainly big enough.

This was purely a working trip for me and was frankly unimpressed with our choice of Orlando as a venue. With all the great cities & places in America we had to choose this place - the flight from London Gatwick did little to convince me otherwise.

However the Hotel itself was a pleasant surprise and I thought it was very well run.Certainly there are a couple of good bars - such as Zeta - and I had a very good Dinner in Luce. I only regret that I did'nt get the chance to eat there again. Our Conference business was well handled too. Make time for a trip to the Waldorf too next door for Dinner - its only a short walk

The location of course is very good for all the theme parks - not that I went - but I could see them from the window of my room on the 18th floor !

So if you are going to Orlando but still want a Hotel thats a bit more upscale you could certainly do worse than here. If you really have to have your business meeting in Orlando then its a great choice

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank trwilbury
Reviewed May 15, 2010

Where do I begin...so many great things to say about this place...First and most importantly the bed and pillows...AMAZING..one of the best night's sleep while on vacation. The room was spotless. The pool was huge and never crowded and super clean. Great value and great location. I don't recommend spending the extra money for the Disney view from your room, nothing spectacular and not worth the money. Overall, this hotel exceeded our expectations and would definitely come back when in the area

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SuzieQtee
Reviewed May 14, 2010

Our family pricelined this hotel and got a magnificent rate. It was within 5 minutes or less from Hollywood Studios. Down comforters and pillows made this hotel a winner for us. The "lazy river" pool was an incredible added plus. After a day at Disney, we fully relaxed at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank piratical
Reviewed May 13, 2010

We stayed for 3 nights beginning Easter night. My husband and son enjoyed the golf course (a great course by the way - pristine condition) while I enjoyed the pool - the biggest complaint was the lack of space around the pool - the chairs were so jammed together that it was hard to get in and out if you weren't a young skinny thing! I was worried that the lazy river would be overrun with kids but really it was very pleasant even over the crowded Easter weekend. We ate twice at the wonderful Italian restaurant - fabulous service, great food and pretty good wine list. Only downside are the pillows associated with some of the seating- kind of awkward if too many wind up where you're sitting and the seats beside you are full -- you have no place to push the other pillows. Minor problem.
Finally, the rooms - with our 6'2" teenager we opted for the parlor suite and we would do this again in a heartbeat - my son had the parlor with it's own bath, a big plaxma tv, and a king sized pullout sofa that had the most unbelievable mattress - not the fold out couches of old! Our adjoining king was well appointed and a very comfortable bed for us as well.
Instead of using the free buses to get to Disney (which were mobbed and seemed to be scheduled to stop at every park) we opted to use the car service available out front to take us to and from Epcot and to and from Downtown Disney that night for the Cirque show. SO much better than the bus and really very reasonable - in just minutes we were at our destination. We had our dirvers cell number and when we were ready to go back to the hotel all we had to do was call - Definitely the way to go!
My only complaint is that I had to pay for internet access - if I had stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn across the interstate my internet would have been free. No hotel should charge separately for internet access in this day and age - I don't expect to pay separately for tv or telephone access so why do I have to pay for internet access? They should just build in the cost into the room rate and be done with it. Sorry - just a big pet peeve of mine.
I want to go back to Bonnet Creek tomorrow - I want to try the spa at the Waldorf on my next trip!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family