“Love this hotel!”

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ranked #26 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

What an amazing experience at this Hilton resort for one night. Not only did we get upgraded to a Disney park/pool view but the valet service and check in staff are super friendly. The pool area was amazing with a water slide, lazy river and of course a bar right there for the adults. Drinks are a little pricey but it's to be expected at any resort in Orlando. The room was very clean and your standard Hilton king size bed. I also really enjoyed the restaurants Hilton had to offer, I strongly recommend Zeta Bar if you are into sushi and the Harvest Bistro if you have kids (kids eat free with resort fee payment).
There is a game area for the kids and plenty of bars for the adults. I will definitely be back when I return to Orlando next year.

Stayed: July 2014
Deana H, Director of Guest Relations at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear deltaisg21,
Thank you for your five star review! I am so pleased to hear you and your family had such a wonderful stay and enjoyed all of our hotel amenities such as the children’s arcade, the lazy river, and our exciting water slide.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in Orlando!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is hands down my favorite WDW area hotel. It's beautiful and quiet. Although it is extremely close to Disney, it feels private and secluded. Very nice place to run. OK, I'm sure it's a fantastic place to play golf, but I am not a golfer. The lazy river and pool is nice and relaxing. If you are someone who can just relax and enjoy life without worrying about the cost of everything, than this is in fact "paradise". If knowing that every little convenience offered comes with a fairly significant extra fee bothers you....well you're gonna be bothered a lot!! The first time I stayed here I was offended that I had to rent an inner tube to ride the river. The second time I stayed, I was appalled that I actually had to buy the thing!! Naturally I took it with me, but couldn't deflate it fast enough so I left it in the airport. Despite these expensive annoyances, I do have 2 more reservations made to stay here for runDisney events. When I'm suffering at work dreaming of places I'd rather be, this is generally the place I'm picturing. Love the breakfast buffet, and the Sunday afternoon tea next door at the Waldorf. Go for it, you deserve to splurge a little!! BTW if you are accustomed to staying at expensive Disney properties, this place seems like a fantastic deal and I hear people commenting on this over and over again while hanging out here!!

Room Tip: I think the Disney view is worth it. It looks over the gorgeous pool and golf course. The oppposite...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Sunnyhoneybunny
Deana H, Director of Guest Relations at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Sunnyhoneybunny,
Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive on a daily basis to exceed guest expectations and we are thrilled to see we were so successful during your vacation! We are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience our wonderful and relaxing lazy river and even travel over to the Waldorf Astoria Resort. We truly appreciate your feedback on the amazing amenities our property has to offer.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort!

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time at this well maintained and well staffed Hilton. The only exception was making us buy or floats and deposit for pool towels (all complimentary at The Hilton Orlando). Overall it was excellent and this lazy river is better than Hilton Orlandos. They also provide access to amenities at the attached Waldorf (for Diamonds anyway).
Top notch.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Plinker007,
Thank you for your five-star review! I am so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable stay and enjoyed all of our hotel amenities. We pride ourselves in the level of service we provide here at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and are pleased to know that it did not go unrecognized.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay in Orlando!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel is fantastic for anyone staying in Orlando, and wanting to visit the theme parks. The pool is phenomenal, The bar staff are lovely, the rooms are very clean as well. We had a great view of the pool area, and if we looked right out the window to the right we could see the fireworks from Disneyland.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Jessie R,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear you were able to enjoy some of our amenities in your time off from the parks.

We look forward to hosting your next stay here in Orlando.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel. We loved the lazy river and water area. Zero-entry pool and cabanas for rent poolside. Love it! Beware that you pay an extra $22 for valet parking (each day) and about $22 for a resort fee. Know this going in so you won't be shocked.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Rizlinder,
Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive on a daily basis to exceed guest expectations and we are thrilled to see we were so successful during your vacation! We would also like to thank you for this recommendation in regards to our daily parking charge and resort fee.
We look forward to your next stay with us here at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here Oct last year for 14 nights (sorry the review is so late). Anyone who has read my previous posts on the site will know I am a partially sighted 30 yr old single parent with MS and residual neurological problems who travels alone with an autistic 7 yr old son so things HAVE to be "just so" as you can imagine. Lol. Due to my son having sensory issues, the first thing I did after booking this hotel was contact their Pre-arrivals team to see if they could ensure we had a bathtub as opposed to a stand alone shower and explained the problem my son has with showers. Within 24 hrs, I had a response from Alyssa in Pre-arrivals saying that she would ensure it was done and asked if there was anything else we needed. She was a true godsend and helped with absolutely EVERYTHING from helping choose a couple of gifts to have placed in the room especially for our arrival to advising on places to eat, how best to get to places, etc. She even sent up a couple of "movie" packs where you get a voucher for a movie (via their pay-per-view service), a bag of popcorn and some chocs with a note saying she hoped we were enjoying ourselves and apologising for not being there to greet us when we'd checked in! Nothing was too much trouble and what could've been a VERY stressful couple of weeks really was a MAGICAL experience for both myself and my son. So much so that we're heading back to Florida in October for a week! We're staying Club Class at the Grand Florida next time so will be interesting to see whether Disney can offer as good a service! Lol! ;-) I could go on all day about how great this place is but I'd probably just say what other people have... if there's anything specific anyone wants to know though, please don't hesitate to ask! :-) x

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Zoe S,
Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive on a daily basis to exceed guest expectations and we are thrilled to see we were so successful during your vacation! Thank you for giving such great recognition to our team member, Alyssa, for her exceptional service!
We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is not a Disney view. The view is of the golf course and pool. Don't pay the extra money to upgrade to this view unless you are ok with looking at the pool and golf course which was nice but don't expect to see anything but the Tower of Terror in the back ground.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Suz91965

Dear Susie L,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and nice review! We appreciate your feedback in regards to the view from your guestroom and sincerely apologize that it was not the view you had anticipated.
We look forward to hosting another stay here at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and hope that we can restore your faith in our resort.