Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$135
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$615
$458
Travelocity
6,565 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetlobby barself parkinggreat poolresort feehollywood studiosthe busnear disneyzero entry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I cannot express how happy we were with our stay. Great for a family Disney trip, upscale enough for discerning business people. Our children need to be comfortable and happy first but I am painful when it comes to eating. Burgers and nuggets do not excite me especially on vacation, in steps La Luce and Zeta at Bonnet Creek. Delicious Italian and Sushi takeout all in the hotel which is a necessity if you put kids to sleep at 7 pm. But don't focus on the food unless that is your thing because everything works at this hotel. The staff is great with nothing is a problem attitude. The proximity to Disney is unreal. We took the shuttle one day and drove the rest of the time but the shuttle was probably the better option as long as you are good with scheduling. It had a resort feel that was more Caribbean than Orlando. I could go on and on. I stayed at one hotel on the monorail for ten years straight in my youth so I was a diehard for staying onsite, but the convenience and class of this hotel not to mention value has changed me into a Bonnet Creeker.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Michael M
mirabeladragoiu, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for your detailed and amazing review. We are very happy to see that we exceeded your expectations.
We are looking forward to your return.

Mirabela Dragoiu
Front Office Manager

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Orlando is not my favorite place to go, but I attended a business meeting at the Hilton Bonnet Creek and I have to tell you, this property almost makes me want to go back on purpose! Everything is impeccable - the grounds, the pools, the food, the service, the rooms, the location. I attend a lot of meetings at hotels and the food in the meeting room was the best I've had in ages. Unfortunately I didn't have time to visit the pools, but they looked amazing. If I ever go to Orlando for vacation, I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Tricia A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Mandi L,

Thank you for your five-star review! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed our property and we hope to welcome you back should you return to Orlando!

Best,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We took the kids to Disney and stayed here because of a friends recommendation. It was unbelievable. We had the best time and ended up leaving parks early and not going one day just to stay and hang at the hotel pool. The slide and lazy river were hits! Movies at night in the pool and great food added to the fantastic trip. The service was amazing. I found myself asking to speak to a manager after almost every meal to praise them on our waiters service. I made sure to speak to a manager at the end of my stay to let them know how I felt about our stay. I would definitely go back!

Room Tip: The suite was awesome- very spacious and clean
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Robyn S
Tricia A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Robyn S,

Thank you for your five-star review! We are so thrilled that you chose the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek for your recent vacation and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stayed here for a business conference and was very impressed. Rooms are clean& spacious. The Orlando Golf Course, is also open to the visitors of the Hilton Hotel. There is a free shuttle to the Disney parks and the downtown Disney. We had an amazing time, with both the hotel as the venue for the conference and leisure activities after that!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Wanderer_absquared,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek! I'm thrilled you were able to enjoy some of the resort's amenities and look forward to welcoming you back!

Best,

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Pros: The hotel is very nice, rooms were clean and the grounds are absolutely beautiful! We had a wonderful stay. The location and courtesy shuttle to Disney Land is convenient.

Cons: A bit pricey for self parking $16.00 per day and there is also a $20.00/day resort fee; resort fee does not include services inside the business center (i.e. computer usage, printing boarding passes are separate costs). Disappointed in the Harvest Bistro Restaurant located inside the hotel. The breakfast buffet food was below average considering it cost $22.00/ person; had to wait in a really long line for omelets; the dishes were dirty and the location of the breakfast bar is in an area that is too small which creates lots of congestion.

Would return in the future but will avoid the restuarant.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cokiebella
Megan B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Cokiebella,

We really appreciate that you chose to stay with us for your recent trip to Orlando. I regret that cost was a concern and we are always reevaluating our amenity offerings to ensure we're providing the best guest experience. We are terribly sorry that we did not live up to expectations during your stay. That is definitely not the service we aim to provide. Your feedback has been shared with our Management team at Harvest Bistro to ensure there is no reoccurrence. Your comments will certainly help us improve our service levels and accommodations. We hope to host you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,