“Love the hotel”

Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ranked #25 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was staying in Hilton Bonnet Creek for a business conference and was really impressed with the hotel.

My room was all the way on the top floor, and at first it was really confusing to get to my room from the elevator. Once I was in, it was your pretty standard Hilton room. Nothing too special about it except maybe the view from my room was great. The robes were a nice touch but there were hair on one of the robe that was provided. (ew). I ordered their room service and it was O-K-A-Y.

The hotel itself (the lobby etc) was decorated very well. We had dinner the first night at the bar and because of the conference I guess they were a little under staffed. We had to go to the bar to order our food. We had to wait half hour for the food and the food was really just average.

Overall the hotel was pretty standard Hilton. I can't comment on the location because we had charter bus taking us everywhere we went.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Tricia A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear LingTeresa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with us, I have shared your feedback with our team. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

Reviewed December 27, 2013

The hotel is perfect and new in every area and tucked away in a nice location. Stunning and grand lobby, pool area, bathrooms, beds. Nothing at all to criticize. If you are traveling to Disney or Orlando with a partner this is probably the best luxury/romatic hotel - perhaps only second to the Waldorf next door from what Ive heard - but I cant compare as I havent been there. I had a room facing south on an upper floor and the view was beautiful forest area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lo d

Dear Io D,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review! We are delighted to hear you had such an amazing vacation, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek for another excellent stay!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to go to Disney for Christmas. So I looked up hotels and saw that The Hilton Bonnet Creek had great reviews. I picked the romance package and I gotta tell you, I was not disappointed! Great staff! Great hotel! Amazing experience. This hotel will always be my choice when I visit Orlando.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jonathan A

Dear Jonathan A,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek! We're so pleased to hear we are your hotel of choice in Orlando, and that you enjoyed the Romance Package. I look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

68 years old almost and had a great time indeed like I was 50 again with my wife and our lovely granddaughter Gabriella at this Hotel Resort and the beautiful city of Orlando, Florida, after one of the best Cruises (Disney Dream) we have had over the years.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Lewis S

Dear Lewis S,

Thank you so much for your great review! I'm glad you had such an enjoyable stay, and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is really a very nice hotel in a resort area, however it's not inexpensive and the extra fees add to the cost. I was expecting to pay the $16/night in parking but the $23/night resort fee was a bit of a surprise. They claimed it covered the free internet, use of pool and fitness, etc. I see resort fees as a somewhat deceptive way of driving up the price without having to advertise it prominently. Overall the room cost with parking and taxes was close to $250/night. With that said, the casual restaurants were decent, the pool exceptional and the staff friendly. I stayed on the 9th floor. The elevators were fast and always available.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Tricia A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Pops2,

Thank you for your recommendation and constructive feedback. We try to be very cost conscientious as we consider amenity prices and rates, without sacrificing quality or service. We'll be sure to keep your comments in mind and hope you'll consider us for a vacation next time around.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We (me and my husband) booked this hotel via Costco Travel. It was our first time staying at this hotel, despite many visits to Orlando. We got a GOOD deal and were afraid that “it was too good to be true”. Well, thank you Hilton, you made our trip amazingly flawless and you got yourself a (returning) customer.

VALUE: the hotel is worth every penny we paid. Clean and modern with all needed amenities for a pleasant stay.

SERVICE: Outstanding in all areas of the hotel. The Valet Parking staff was very professional, courteous at all times, timely, and willing to accommodate to our needs. It was well worth paying the $25 fee for it.

LOCATION: fantastic location near (few minutes away) downtown Disney, theme parks, and shopping malls. The hotel offers transportation to the theme parks and to nearby hotel, Waldorf Astoria, for more dining options and SPA.

ROOM: our room was a “Deluxe Guest Room - One King Bed”. It was ready when we arrived and always kept clean with clean towels and enough toiletry (never have the need to request anything) every single day. The mattress and pillows are clean and super comfortable (almost felt like home). There is a small refrigerator (empty) which is a great convenience to keep water (Evian bottle at hotel room is $4) and small items at hand.

FOOD: we ate at “La Luce” restaurant (Italian). Good food, good value, and excellent service (Deborah).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MIA-2-TheWorld

Dear YYTTPP,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review! We are delighted to hear we are your new favorite Hotel in Orlando! We hope to host you as our guest again soon and showcasing more of the amenities we offer our guests!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I have stayed in several Disney owned properties, however, this trip was only staying for two nights. We decided to stay in the Hilton Bonnet Creek for its location. It is a great value and within location of all the parks. It offers a shuttle to the parks too. We did need to catch taxi after hours, when the shuttle stopped running. There is a nice pool, with a lazy river. (Keep in mind the tubes have to be purchased).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank KTravel68
Tricia A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with the TripAdvisor community! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed some of the amenities we offer our guests; I look forward to welcome you back for another great stay!