Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
$170
$153
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$140
$122
$438
$255
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$615
$437
Orbitz.com
6,566 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetlobby barself parkinggreat poolresort feehollywood studiosthe busnear disneyzero entry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My family and I - a party of six including two small grandchildren - stayed here for two weeks last month. It's a great hotel in a superb location - and we have to give full marks to customer service which is second to none. We had requested a pool view and they changed our location without any fuss. The pool area with the lazy river is excellent for families. But there are some downsides. Parking your car there is expensive and over two weeks adds up to a considerable bill - surely this should be complimentary and included in the cost of the accommodation. On the plus side, the coach transportation to the Disney parks is first-class: very regular, very courteous and helpful drivers and it saved us a lot of money in Disney parking charges!

In the pool area there seems to be confusion among hotel staff about the policy of consuming your own food and drink. The pool bar management say it's not allowed; the front desk management say it's not a problem. On our first day around the pool my son-in-law and I were drinking a small beer in the pool area and we were quite rudely challenged by a member of the bar staff and threatened with security. When I raised this matter with a senior member of management management we received a fulsome apology from him for the way we had been approached by the pool waiter - a good example of how quickly they deal with customer issues.

I don't wish to sound like a "killjoy", but we were disturbed on several nights by the noise of large visiting groups from staying at the hotel, sometimes at 1.30am, running up and down corridors, showing little respect for other guests who were sleeping. Again the management apologised and promised to act on the numerous complaints they received about this problem. But controlling the exuberance and noise of these large parties is something of a management challenge for all big hotels in this area of Orlando. You shouldn';t have to wear earplugs during a holiday which cost a considerable amount of money.......

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Everything here is new, beautiful and works very good.
Staff is almost wow, the rooms are big and very comfortable.
The swimming pool is an especial attractive place to be.
So, if you are looking for a superior and very good hotel, go to Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Hotel.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The best hotel in Orlando with the best staff.I have been here 7 times since it opened 4 yrs ago and have never had any problems.The resturant"s are great even the pool bar has outstanding food.This hotel are my grandchildrens favorite place to go.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed August 1, 2013

First of all, we didn't stay here, but had privileges here because we were at the Waldorf-Astoria next door. We really wished we had stayed at the Hilton. The W-A was nice, but the extra money spent on not excellent service wasn't worth it. We had several family members from Grammi down to the youngest at age 14 months. We traveled by shuttle which is great! We staked out our lounge chairs, bought our tubes and off we went. We really enjoyed the Lazy River. I am not much of a swimmer at all, so the nice water depth was great. I loved sharing the experience with my grandchildren. I wish we had taken two days to enjoy this facility instead of just one day. They had a great slide that my 6 year old granddaughter loved! It was so much fun and great for all ages.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband I stayed at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek for a week in late March. We got a really good deal considering it was spring break! The pool is amazing, but you have to get there early during busy seasons. We were down by the pool at 8am and by 10am most seats were taken. The pool is heated, which was a plus during the chilly mornings in March. The location is perfect for Disney vacationers. The staff was really helpful and attentive and by the end of the week some even knew us by name! This is going to be our go to hotel for any future Orlando trips.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple