Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
$157
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$135
Agoda.com
$161
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$615
$458
Orbitz.com
6,565 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetlobby barself parkinggreat poolresort feehollywood studiosthe busnear disneyzero entry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My Girlfriend and I Stayed at the Bonnet Creek last year and had an amazing time(see last review). We decided to go back in April for 7 nights and once again, it was just simply delightful. Below is my review for this hotel, I am using some of the verbiage in my first review as a lot of it still pertains to the hotel and visit.

The Breakdown of the hotel
Valet was attentive, with an immediate greeting, got us help with the luggage and was on time and courteous with our car whenever we needed it.

Lobby- is Spotless, Spacious with a lot of seating areas for guests. There is a bar across from the lobby that has a lot more seating. The bar also has seating on the outside that overlooks the massive pool area and golf course. (Beautiful view at night)When sitting in the lobby we noticed people consistently cleaning and straitening up the pillows and couches.

Hotel Hallways and elevator- immaculate! Not a speck of dirt or dust.

Rooms- Beautiful, spacious and clean. Wifi is is now included in the resort fee.The Wifi was pretty fast

Restaurants-

La Luce - Really nice Italian Restaurant in the hotel, with great food and even greater service. (Nice size meal portions as well) Their Pizza is actually really good ( it's a personal pizza portion that's really good as an appetizer for 2) -Make Reservations if you see that there is convention at the hotel, as it might be hard to get the time slot you want to dine otherwise.

Harvest Bistro- The Buffet Style Breakfast was just outstanding, and although very crowded each morning we were seated promptly and the staff was extremely attentive to all the guests needs. The breakfast itself consisted of everything from Cereal, Yogurt, Granola, Danishes, and bagels, to waffles, eggs and pancakes. *Note- IF you see there are long lines, Do not panic; they will get you seated in a timely fashion. On the craziest day we never waited more than 10 minutes.

*Breakfast Buffet Tip- The omelet station is really good, and they will make you an Egg White omelet upon request.

Muse- good coffee shop, great for a late night cup or early morning jolt. (Tip.. try their ice cream, its pretty good). Everyone there was wonderful!

*Dining Tip- the Waldorf Astoria has restaurants as well and is on the same property as the Bonnet Creek.

The Fitness Area - Great for a hotel with plenty of Elliptical and Treadmills (all high quality). Also there was a good assortment of other equipment for Weight Training. Even more impressive was that all the equipment was in perfect working condition(each time i have gone); this area was really well maintained. My opinion, this gym is more than adequate for anyone who wants to keep up their fitness routine while on vacation.

*Fitness Tip- There is a water cooler so if you take an empty bottle you can just fill it up when you get down to the fitness area. The Bathroom in the Fitness area has spray deodorant, and hand sanitizer. There are also complimentary headphones for the hotel guests where the towels are located in the fitness area.

Pool- The lazy river- The pool was beautiful and the great thing about it was that no matter how many people were in it , the pool never felt over crowded(it's just that big).

*Pool Tip- get a float and allow the lazy river to sweep you along the pool at a nice relaxing pace. In the pool area there are also two relaxing Hot Tubs that are a perfect escape from the regular pool. There is also a water slide and pool side food and beverage service

*Pool Tip- if you want pool side service ensure you let the staff know when they pass by your seating area (usually in a light blue polo)This way they will be attentive to you and come back more frequent in case you need anything

*Pool Tip- don't get bummed out if it rains a little(that's Florida) the Hilton crew did a great job of clearing the pool if there was impending lightning, and getting everyone back to the fun quickly when the all clear was given. The communication from the staff was a thing of perfection.

*Pool Tip- Although the Bonnet Creeks pool is just simply massive and never seems to be too crowded, if you are looking for a little change of pace head over the Waldorf pool next door (connecting property) it sometimes has a more adult (quieter) environment.

Complimentary shuttle service- If you drove leave your car in the lot at the hotel. Hilton Bonnet Creek shuttle service was perfect. They were on time courteous and ran all day and night (to every Disney park!) the shuttle service was just a few steps away from the main lobby. The hotel was no more than 15 mins to all Disney attractions by shuttle. Shuttle Service was running approximately every hour from all Disney world Parks.

*Bonnet Creek does not offer free scheduled shuttle service to Universal Orlando Parks, but you can have the concierge schedule you a shuttle (for 14 dollars per person) to the universal Park.

*Shuttle Tips- when you arrive at the hotel, ask the front desk for a Shuttle Schedule. *Lost the shuttle paper at the park? Can't remember the pick up or drop off times, Don't Worry the Hilton has that covered too! Go to www.bonnetshuttle.com . It gives you all the info you need for their shuttle service (now just make sure that phone battery is charged =) .

Concierge- Everything you can want in hotel customer service and then some. They are Professional courteous and genuinely care about helping you get the most out of your stay. We had tickets that needed to be printed for a park, we went to the concierge to ask where we can get them printed.. They asked us to email our tickets to them and they printed it for us right there!. Amazing. They also recommended local dining options and then went a step further and gave us different coupons for various restaurants in Orlando without us even having to ask.

*Concierge Tip- Simply an amazing group of employees (like everyone else at this hotel). Whatever you need no matter how busy they seem to be they will always greet you, smile and be willing to help. Ask them if there are any specials or coupons for restaurants or events for guests at the Hotel (My experience they will have something).

I would recommend the Hilton Bonnet Creek to anyone who wants a great hotel and experience while down in Orlando Florida ,whether you are visiting Disney or just looking for some rest and relaxation. Every Employee at the hotel looks you in the eye, greets you and smiles never once did they make us feel like we were not valued as guests and truly made us feel welcomed for the 7 nights we were there. Its a great sign that the three times we have gone here spanning over 3 years, we have seen mostly the same employees still working for this establishment. There is no doubt that during our next trip to Orlando we will be staying at the Bonnet Creek, they truly get customer service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mrmet835
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Our experience was outstanding..I highly recommend it to family and friends...and... business gatherings..The pool restaurant BEECH was great and food plentiful. The service was outstanding and they were very patient with me as I sat and enjoyed the day with my lunch and beverages.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I was in room 386 for a 4 day conference. The king size room was nice but after I turned the lights out to go to sleep, I kept hearing as is marbles were being dropped on tile floor. I heard them drop and then bounce. It went on for a while. I thought that it was someone up stairs. I went to bed the next night and the night after that and heard the same noise when I turned the lights out. The last night was there, it happened again. When I turned the lights on, I did not hear it. The noise went away. The room is by stairs and I did not heard anyone going down the stairs but it was spooky to the point that I left the light on the last night because the noise was too much.
I reported to the desk clerk at check out but she did not do anything about it. Needless to say, I did not get too much sleep the last night.

Room Tip: Don't choose this room due to way to far away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Stephaniejr
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family and I have stayed at this hotel at least once every year since it opened in 2009. The property is well maintained and it continues to have that new feel. We did find a lot of lint in our room this time but housekeeping took care of it quickly.

The pool is still one of the best features of this hotel. The activities for kids are very good. The nightly poolside movie is a popular activity. They usually play G rated Disney favorites. We continuously select to stay here instead of the Waldorf because of the pool.

The hotel now adds a per right resort fee but its reasonable given that internet access is included. It would be nice if that fee also included the floats for the lazy river but you still have to buy them. $6-$10 depending on size. Not a big deal but it seems like a waste when you have to leave it behind for lack of space in luggage. But hopefully someone else got to use it.

The breakfast buffet at the Harvest Bistro continues to be good but the quality appears to have decreased a bit. I probably wouldn't have noticed this if not for our multiple stays over the years. The cafe in the lobby serves excellent coffee and pastries.

The location is perfect for a visit to WDW. The shuttles will save you the hassle of driving to parks.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I travel away from my family all year to use Hilton points for this specific hotel. My family has stayed here 4 summers in a row and we're already looking forward to next year. The staff, food, and pool facilities are top quality. Best Hilton available for the money

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family