Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
$129
$111
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$143
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$157
$122
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$92
$196
$136
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$169
$134
$396
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $338/night.

6,669 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetlobby bargreat poolself parkingresort feehollywood studioszero entrythe busnear disney
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The room was a nice size and very comfortable. Be careful about paying for the 'Disney View' room as you may be paying for nothing more than a view of the Pop Centrury resort (depending on which end of the hotel you are on). The pool is a great and the pool side service is also very good. The downside is parking and the 'resort fee' will add about $50 per night to your bill. Add that to the base rate and you could be staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge fro the same price (and maybe less). Also, breakfast both days was a disaster. If it were not free (as a HH Diamond) I would have been furious. Both days many items (potatoes, bacon, sausage, waffles) were out. The cook tried to convince me that french fries were breakfast potatoes the first morning. I understand the hotel is busy, but for $26 you would expect the buffet to be fully stocked.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dc04983
HOBC_Manager32821, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your feedback and we truly appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and as a rewards member. I've shared your comments with our team and addressed your concerns. We truly hope that you'll give us another opportunity to serve you and show you the hospitality you expect and deserve.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Clean and very nice hotel. One of the finest I have stayed in. Awesome pool and service. Bell hope and front desk were very nice. The only bad thing to mention is the valet who looked at me like an idiot when I asked to valet. We had come from epcot so not greatly dressed and god forbid I only drive a new loaded Camry not a jag. They are 3rd party and rude. That stands for all 3 members I met on the trip. Hopefully this is fixed. Other then that the hotel is perfect.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank auburnnole
HOBC_Manager32821, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We sincerely apologize for the incident with valet during your stay. That is certainly not the service we aim to provide and we have shared your feedback with our Management team. We hope to host you again to truly exceed your expectations.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I were extremely happy with this hotel. They honored our request for a room overlooking the pool and away from elevators which would be quieter. The view was beautiful! We were on the 8th floor with views of not only the pool but the golf course and even Disney! The room was clean, quiet, comfortable and even though we had a problem with the shower not draining the first day, they were very prompt in fixing it. The staff working at the pool area we have to make a special comment about. They were all so extremely friendly, polite and happy! And we loved the lazy river pool! Make sure you try some of the pool bars specialty drinks...you won't be disappointed. Of course, the food and drinks are pricey but what isn't in and around Disney. We also loved the fact that there are many areas inside and outside of the hotel to sit and relax especially on the cushioned seats on the balcony outside the lobby with our morning coffee. Very relaxing.

Our only real complaint was the $22/day hotel fee charged in addition to room rate. We didn't even use any of the things this fee was for.

Room Tip: Floors 5 and above, overlooking pool/golf course.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tmc58

Thank you very much for your great review. We are pleased to hear that you had a great time at our resort and were able to interact with many of our team members, especially at the pool. We hope to host you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great property, just avoid all staff for a great vacation! (May 2013)

I wished I had read some of these lower-star reviews before going on our vacation. We chose this hotel for our annual family vacation (over the usual Disney Resorts) after my husband had a medical convention there last year. He did not use the pool or much of the amenities but thought it was a nice hotel. He thought the kids would have fun in the pool and Hilton Hotels have been okay for us in the past.

We usually don’t write reviews… if we are unhappy we just don’t ever go back. But now that I have kids I would really feel bad if another family were to experience this on their family vacation. Everyone wants to have fun… especially on a Disney family vacation.

I called a week and a half ahead of our check in date and asked for two sets of bed rails for the kids beds. When we checked in there was none in place; don’t say things will be in place if you can’t do it. It doesn’t make for a good hotel to have a huge laundry list of services if they can’t fulfill half of it. After I called the front desk, an hour later two guys came in to install one set of rails. I told them I needed two sets… They were at a lost and said that they didn’t think they could even find another set and then lingered around until my husband tipped them. I took the rails off by myself and put them into a corner of the room… one rail was ripped so a child could just fall through and they were two different railings so the other rail needed a matching pair in order to work securely.

That first night, we ate at the hotel and they got my order all wrong. I would not even be complaining about this if not for the fact that the waitress spent a long time asking me details of my meal. I just ordered the hamburger, no big deal I thought… then she proceeded to go through a long list with me… but they got the whole thing wrong… it was extremely wrong like I got fries instead of a salad, no mushrooms or bacon, etc. The waitress came to our table after the food was placed and asked if everything was okay… I said well this is not what I ordered but it took so long to get the food so I will just keep it, since I have two kids under the age of 4 who will not be able to wait any longer for you to correct it. After that she never came back to the table, (probably thinking she lost her tip from us) it was so long that I took the kids up to the room to get them ready for bed while my husband waited for the bill (and he did leave her a tip – I on the other hand, might not have).

The next morning we thought to try the breakfast buffet, again service was awful. I wanted to get milk for my one year old daughter. I too (like the other reviewer) noticed that there was no plain white milk, so I asked the gal behind the counter if they had any. She said she would fill a plastic cup and charge me the same as for the chocolate or strawberry milk. I said okay and proceeded to hand her my daughter’s open bottle. She then said to me that I can pour it from the plastic cup myself… I said okay. But then she proceeded to slowly dribble it into the small plastic cup a little bit at a time until it was about half full. She hands it to me and says that should be about the same amount as in the container. WHAT! If my daughter didn’t need the milk I would have just walked away (even though I already paid the $3.00+tax). YES, I would have said ‘you are insane’ and walked away. I poured it into the bottle (which has measurement markings) and it was 4 ounces!!!! You have got to be kidding me! I laughed at the thought of a large company: Hilton Hotels skimping on milk for a child even after I paid $3+ (which by the way could get you an entire gallon). In America?… Wow! I thought it was just that particular staffer that was clearly insane until I went to write this review and read that it has happened to another person as well…. So it is management!!! If it were not policy to hand someone a half cup of white milk and charge them $3-4.00, then this situation would have been taken care of already.

After these few experiences we decided to have our private driver pick us up earlier and had all meals/snacks off property. We avoided all staff and had a great vacation after that. So if you want a beautiful place to stay, a nice room and pool… but are willing to avoid meals and staff on property… book this hotel now.

These few experiences may seems small and insignificant until it happens to you, then it could ruin your vacation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
11  Thank kvfamily

Thank you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. We understand how important first impressions are and how they can set the tone for the rest of your stay. I'm so sorry to hear that our service levels were not up to par and can assure you we're using all of our guests' feedback to make improvements. Staying one step ahead of our guests and anticipating your needs are also very important in order for us to provide you with the best experience. We would like to contact you to personally to address your concerns and look forward to discussing your experience further. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and please accept our sincere apologies once again.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Very clean hotel and not a far distance to the disney parks. They have shuttle buses very frequent and taxi's are always available. Just be careful and check the prices of the taxi's before you get in one to make sure you don't get over charged. The pool was lovely as well as the food in the restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family