Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
6,562 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetlobby barself parkinggreat poolresort feehollywood studiosthe busnear disneyzero entry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I went for business, the hotel is great, good food, and a fun pool, that is actually heated a bit so you and basically enjoy it all year around, it also has a great pool slide and pool with a current,
The food was great, with a good standard, fresh and always with a healthy option,
I would recommend the place for business and family trips,

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stayed for the location and price, because Disney's Swan and Dolphin Hotels where the convention was held were full. The rooms were updated and nice, and was happy with the amenities. The gym looked great (although I only peeked), and there was a nice jogging trail going out from the gym.
I am dissatisfied with the front desk and restaurant services downstairs. I purchased the breakfast package as an add-on, but the restaurant was not open till 7 AM, and when I went there at 7 AM, the door was still locked with 5-6 people lined up, and no one to be seen inside. After waiting for a few more minutes, I went upstairs to ask the front desk about it, and am told that "it should be open," and get no help or apologies. It wasn't worth additional 20 dollars a day, even for 2 breakfasts, since I never got to use it. I didn't expect this sort of poor services or treatments from Hilton. I was disappointed.

Room Tip: If you purchase a breakfast package as an add on, beware that the restaurant doesn't open till after 7 AM. (Once it wasn't even open at 7 AM.)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HOBC_Manager32821, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us during your business travels to Orlando. It's nice to know you enjoyed our room updates and fitness center. Many guests find the jogging trail very relaxing and convenient and glad you agree. It's very disappointing to hear about the experience you encountered at breakfast and with our front office staff. I can assure you we're taking your comments very seriously and have addressed this with our staff. We value your business and hope that you will give us a second chance to show you our true hospitality.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The best for your Money compared to Disney Themed Resorts!
Excellent guest service (reception and concierge), comfortable quiet rooms with Disney view, amazing "river" climated pool, great breakfast. That was my third time in one Year.
They really do their best for your full confort!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Gilberto3
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed one night at this lovely hotel. The room was spotlessly clean, the bed was comfortable and you can even obtain transportation to hotel next door for dinner, spa services, etc.
We had breakfast the next morning before check-out. The food was good but unfortunately, there were several tables of misbehaving children(running around tables, screaming and throwing food on floor). Couldn't wait to leave dining room but of course, this was not fault of hotel; just bad parenting!!
We will return to play golf on beautiful looking course next visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The rooms were nice and very quiet.Every staff member were very pleasant. .The bed very comfy. The elevators move quick. The place was very nice inside. has two pools, that were suppose to be heated NOT NO WAY NO HOW. It was very cold...

Room Tip: the higher the floor the better. I knew someone who was on the second floor looked out the window and what did he see a dumpster..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business