6,868 results
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areabeautiful hotellobby barbreakfast buffetresort feegreat poolself parkinghollywood studiosper daynear disneyzero entry
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We had the opportunity to spend 7 nights at this hotel recently and we were absolutely blown away with all the accommodations and amenities. Our well appointed room was on the 18th floor and overlooked the pool and Pop Century hotel. ("Well appointed" is code for very nice but not excessively spacious.) There are several restaurants and fast service food places on site; a little pricier than I expected but after all it is a four star Hilton Hotel. We stocked the frig in our room with breakfast items and beverages so that helped to defray the costs. The Hilton pool is totally awesome! It is a giant lazy river with several areas that open to wider mini pool areas. There is a zero depth pool area where they show movies at night. If you want a regular pool, go next door to the Waldorf Astoria. The staff was certainly helpful enough. Now for the down side....the free transportation to the Disney Parks can't compare to the Disney Hotels. The shuttle times are very limited and the shuttle company does not do a good job of providing adequate transportation in peak times. We ended up taking several more taxis than planned. If you stay at this hotel you can’t take advantage of the Disney Magic hours or the Disney meal plan. All things being equal, I would stay at a Disney property next time but this was a really really nice alternative.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
HOBC_Manager, Front Office Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are truly delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us and that you were "blown away" by the accommodations and amenities. Thank you for the kind words regarding the helpfulness of the staff as well. We were disappointed to hear that you may be choosing to stay elsewhere on your next trip to Orlando after such a great visit. In fact, if you have the time to talk I would like to hear about your experiences with the Disney transportation we provide and how we could work to provide an even better experience. If possible, please call me directly at (407) 597-3680. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I stayed 3 nights, while attending a conference. Everything was top-notch. The room was attractive and spotlessly clean, including the mattress (which I always check nowadays). Everything in the room (internet, lights, water pressure, locks, large safe) worked perfectly. The room was quiet, even though I know the floor was heavily booked and I had neighbours in all the adjacent rooms. Despite the many floors in the hotel, elevators were fast and efficient. The food, both from room service and at the conference center, was excellent. Room service delivered faster than they promised, which is wonderful when you're in a hurry.

On one night, I asked the concierge the best way to get to Premium Outlets to do some shopping, and they offered a complimentary drive from their VIP Town Car service. I had an enjoyable ride and saved the $20 cab fare it would've cost me to get there (I know, because it cost me $20 to get back). Thank you to Vicki the concierge and to Jeff the driver!

The Business Office offers complimentary self-serve boarding pass print outs, and they quickly printed another document that I needed, at a reasonable price.

The bell service held onto my suitcase in the final hour of the conference before I left, and quickly and efficiently got it back for me. Check-out was smooth and fast, with 5 people at the counter waiting to help me!

The pièce de résistance happened not during my stay, but after. I realized I'd left my laptop power cord behind in my room. I called the hotel's Lost and Found yesterday around 1pm and spoke to Melissa, the L&F Coordinator. She said she didn't know yet if it had been found, but after Housekeeping brought everything down, if she found it, she'd send it to me.

This morning at 10:30am, back in the office, with my computer out of juice (and no replacement power cord available for my specific type of laptop), I received a FedEx parcel with the lifesaving power cord. No COD, no duties to be collected by a customs agent, just a nice note from Melissa saying she hoped I enjoyed my stay. Wow, thank you Melissa!

I am so impressed with my stay here. If I'm ever back in Orlando for a vacation with my family, I know where I'll be staying!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank somebody_else

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I have already emailed your note to Vicky from Concierge, Jeffrey our Hotel Driver and Melissa our Lost and Found Coordinator. In fact, I copied each of their direct leaders at the resort and asked that these team members be recognized for their efforts in making your stay a success. I can honestly say that I am proud to be part of such a great team that works to ensure all of our guests feel valued, cared for and respected. We hope that when your travels bring you to Orlando again, we'll have the chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

First time stayer at Hilton Bonnet Creek. Usually J.W. Marriott Grande lakes stayer or ritz carlton in orlando. Beautiful 2 year old facility. Lazy river almost as good as the j.w. marriott one.. would have been as good, except it seemed that Hilton didnt vaccum or clean leaves, sand, debris from the giant pool and lazy river once during hte 4 day stay. Junkon the pool bottom was still there 4 days later. Kind of like the room housekeeping. Dirty glasses sat for 2 days without replacement until placed in the sink for attention. Empty ice bucket with water in nit survived 2 days housekeeping too. Chuck iof candy on floor lasted through three supposed vacuming of the carpet till it went. Room air conditioning is quiet, but like all properties cheap or expensive, you're not going to get A/C from around 1-4:30AM.. you know the drill... wake upo stifling hot in the middle of the night... cost saver for the property, I get it.. same drill here...
Low flow toilet in the room clogged twice with normal use. Once required a maintenance visit to correct. I get it, super low flow toilets, save the earth, save some cash for the property/Hilton..
Initially assigned a room that had crpet cleaning blowers, extension cords and mildew stink when I opened the door. Story goes that the last resident fell asleep while filling the top and even a day later carpet was still stinky and satured. Front desk claimed room showed as ready for guests in his inventory system. Provided a free in room movie and 4 drinks coupons to make up for the schlep back to the desk ( we didnt use any of them so cannot tell you how the bars or in room moives are...)
Kids enjoyed the weekend nightly outdoor movies at the zero entry pool area. Giant blow up screen , disney flicks... fun for everyone.. during summer its nightly, off season weekend only.
Breakfast buffett was awaesome, service was variable mornings great, 2 not so attentive. BUT.. even the worst was still better than the average jw marriott buffet employee. Omeltee makers were super friendly.. maybe it something about sweltering over 3 hot flames sucking in the non stick spray fumes that makes you friendly, but these folks will NOT disappoint!!
Valet parking was average.. average wait times for the car... Property was overall fairly well maintained, but at 2 years old., its starting to show in subtle ways... 24/7 little market selling overpriced drinks/snacks/coffee etc is a nice touch. Expensive, but you've paid more elsewhere at 1AM. Some complain the property is hard to find via GPS, we just popped in the Waldorf-Astoria Orlando (adjoining and connected property) and Tom-Tom took us there.without issue. You get reciprocal use of the Waldorf facilities (pool, spa, etc) staying at the hilton, but my kids preferred the lazy river pool over the decadent and quiet adult pool at the Waldorf next store. A few minor glitches, but overall a good time, and certainly a good value for money using the "say for breakfast rate that included 2 adult buffet breakfast as part of the room rate, and kids eat for free anyway in teh harvest restaurant. So, gorge up at buffett breakfast ( i might have gills now form all the salmon I ate..) , stuff the kids and head off to the parks....

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room at check-in to see disney fireworks... dont be bashful about asking for a free room upgrade... sometimes this hotel has low occupancy (weekends when there are no convertions in the hotel) and can upgrade esily for free if asked.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! In reading your review we were happy to hear that you had an overall good experience and plan to return. However, we strive to create great experiences for our guests whether visiting on business or for leisure. Therefore, some of your comments were alarming. If you are willing, I would love to have an opportunity to speak with you about your stay and specifically the room you stayed in so we can investigate the mishaps and engineering issues you mentioned. You may call me directly at (407) 597-3680. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Orlando.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

Best hotel in orlando, way better than Disney resorts! service is A+, rooms are beautiful and pool is amazing, lots of activities for the kids. My 3 year old had a blast in the lazy river. Restaurants are very good and the breakfast buffet is very nice, lots of choices and high quality. we got a Disney view room and saw the fireworks from our window. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: make sure you get Disney view so you can see the fireworks from your window!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank lorena o

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All of us here at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek were delighted to read your great review and your comment "best hotel in Orlando". We hope that when your travels bring you to Orlando again, we'll have the chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Well appointed rooms, lots of on-site activities. You can float in the lazy river, play golf or go to Disney. This hotel is in an ideal location.

Room Tip: We prefer the golf course/pool view but you can also select a room that gives you a birds eye view of the Disney fireworks.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flsunandfun

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All of us here at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek were excited to read your review. We hope that when your travels bring you to Orlando again, we'll have the chance to welcome you back.