We stayed at the Parc Soleil over Labor Day weekend in 2009. We rented a 2 bedroom unit with another couple and our 3 daughters....2 3.5 year olds and a 2 year old. The unit was big enough for us to be comfortable and we were not in it often since we were in Orlando and the resort had an awesome pool area. The pool area has a huge waterslide, free form activity pool, playground and a quiet pool. The girls has such a great time that we skipped the parks one day and just played at the pool. There is a restaurant and bar at the pool, serving casual food and tropical drinks. Everyone at the resort was very friendly and eager to help out. The resort seems a bit remote but it is only 2 miles from downtown Disney. This was our second trip to Orlando and I have to say that we enjoy staying off the Disney property...sometimes you jsut need a break from the mouse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando