Make sure you know this is a Timeshare property for Hilton and you will not get daily housekeeping. I booked this resort through Hilton since I am a HHonors member. A few weeks before we were to arrive I received call wanting to check on my up coming reservation. Come to find out it was a solicitation to sign me up for a timeshare sales tour. The woman said it would be real quick and I could receive a 100 dollar visa card for my tour. So I reserved a timeshare tour at 8am the last day at this resort before I went to another property.
I arrived at 4pm and went inside since I saw no bellman around. Check in was fine and there was popcorn and coloring books in the lobby for the kids. After checking in I unloaded all my luggage myself since I still could not get help from a bellman. I went and parked my truck In the outdoor parking since my truck would not fit in the parking garage. I returned and still no bellman. We waited for a total of 15 min to get a bellman to get our bags. We arrived at our room which was a 1 bedroom suite on the 8th floor. The kitchen is very nice with Granite counters and stainless appliances. The living room is of nice size with a pullout KING size bed. The bedroom has a large King size bed and both rooms having flat panel tv"s on the wall. The bathroom was HUGE and has a tub that is free standing that is filled from the ceiling. YES water comes out of the ceiling to fill up the tub. The balcony is very large with a table and chairs and a lounge chair. The pool is a walk in pool and the water slide is fun for kids and adults. The pool side food is good.
On the last day I had my timeshare tour at 8am. WE RECEIVED A CALL IN OUR ROOM AT 7:30 MAKING SURE WE WERE GOING TO BE ON TIME AND ATTENDING OUR TOUR!!!!!! This was fine since we were almost ready and the sales center was beside the lobby. ME AND MY PREGNANT WIFE WITH TWINS (because you have to bring your spouse). We checked in at the front desk at 8am. We were told someone would be with us in a min. We continued to wait but as everyone else who arrived were whisked away on a tour we were left waiting After 20 min we decided we could not wait any longer since my wife was pregnant and we already had waited almost 1/3 of the time of the tour. I informed the front desk we were not going to wait and their was no expiation or we are sorry for the inconvenience just OK. I was not happy with this experience so I called the Hilton Vacation Club Sales line and spoke to a manager and he explained he could not help me I had to contact the resort sales center direct and speak with a manager on duty. He did tell me that they probably over booked. Apparently they give priority to guests that are solicited deals to come to the resort and take a mandatory tour or they have to pay full price. I guess I was not very important since I paid full price to stay at the resort and my time was wasted. I left a message for the manager on duty at the sales center at the resort but I have still to date not received a call.
The main thing is the resort is supper nice but the bell service needs help. I would stay again but do yourself a favor and don't make the mistake I did and get your time wasted on the hope of a 100 dollar gift card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando