All I can say is how much we enjoyed our stay at Hilton Parc Soleil. We were there for almost a week and have already booked a return visit for . When I chose this hotel I read a bunch of reviews on various hotels before choosing this one. Even after I booked it I kept second guessing my decision because you never can be sure until you actually stay somplace yourself. I was not disappointed. We thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to return.
The hotel is kept spic and span. The staff do an excellent job making sure that this hotel is kept spotless. The pool and hot tub are sparkling clean. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. The fold out sofa is actually comfortable. The location in my opinion is perfect. You are minutes away from a ton of restaurants and just minutes to downtown disney and disney attractions. We enjoyed Carrabas, Olive Garden & TRex.
I did not find any issue with service. We had an "accident" over night with my 4 year old son and the staff promptly brought us new sheets and a replacement cover for the bed with a change of sheets for the fold out. The pool is a 10. The pictures do not do it justice. In fact, it was one of the rare times that I actually enjoyed myself at a pool with my children instead of being worried the whole time about them drowning. The zero entry is the BEST. I did not know what that was but basically like a lake, with a very gradual increase in the depth. The water sprays everywhere are GREAT fun for the kids and the most amazing waterslide. I enjoyed it just as much as my children. The playground is wonderful, covered with a light tent so a nice place for the kids to get out of the sun.
The hotel description does not do the Hilton Justice. It does not explain that there is a lovely pond on site that has a fabulous walking path around it that is lit up at night. My husband and I loved sitting on the balcony after tucking our children in bed for the night and watching people walk or jog around it. Also, we could see the fireworks of disney and epcot, along with the beautiful pool that has a fountain that changes colors... absolutely beautiful! It was a dream to spend time in that lovely setting.
We had lunch several times and dinner once by the pool. I want to say that my dinner at Parc Soleil was my favorite while on vacation. My husband and I both had the salmon and it was cooked to perfection. We also had the rosemary chicken for lunch, the mahi mahi and the portobello burger...fantastic. They also had a nice selection for my children. The food was top notch and the service Excellent. People sometimes say "who cares, your only gonna sleep there", at Parc Soleil, you will "vacation there". We went on vacation thinking that we would enjoy a little time at the hotel but spend most of our time at the disney area attractions...that was not the case. The hotel is busy enough so you wont be bored but not chaotic or jammed with screaming kids... Thank you Hilton Parc Soleil staff for making our visit to Florida such an enjoyable one. I can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando