My spouse and I just returned home from our vacation at the new Hilton property "Parc Soleil" in Orlando. I was pleased to see such a nice resort. We are fairly new HGVC owners and really enjoyed our time at this resort. It was very clean and well maintained. The room we had on the 9th floor overlooked the pools and was a nice view. However we did not have much sun on our balcony at all. The rooms were well equipped with everything you needed to stay comfortably for a week or so. The furniture was nice as well as the very comfortable king size bed. French doors closed off the bedroom from the living room so that we could both relax and watch our own choices of TV.
First thing you need to do when going to this resort is book a rental car and look for package deals on the theme parks prior to going. We booked the rental car from Dollar and got a 9 day rate of just under $300. Not bad. On the theme park tickets, we purchased them at the front desk at the hotel and we paid way too much for them. Don't get me wrong...they were very helpful there but you get a much better deal if you go online prior and order a package deal for your tickets. I didn't realize this. The more days & parks you visit - the better the price.
There is a Walmart close by to get groceries from which we made many trips to. We ate at Olive Garden on International Drive one night and our server "Jason" was fantastic! Two thumbs up for Jason!!! I have a food allergy to deal with and he was great. Also ate at the hotel restaurant one night and it was good too. Cooked many of our meals in the room.
We went to 2 outlet malls "Prime and Premium" which are both nearby. If you like shopping - go there!!! Fantastic shopping!
The pools at the resort were very comfortable. Very clean too! Great waterslide. This resort is still under construction as they are finishing up a second tower but the noise factor was to an extreme minimum. Never bothered us at all. Don't hesitate to go there because of this construction because you will really be missing out on a lot. Also had a great gym to workout.
Also enjoyed the secure entrance to the resort and the underground parking. Nice. This place is a very nice location if you want to stay in Orlando but do not want to be right in the middle of driving chaos. This place is a little drive from the theme parks buy about 5-10 minutes but well worth it! Really enjoyed this place and the staff were great!! Would highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Vacatia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando