I stayed at the Parc Soleil for 4 days and it was great. The location was a quick drive to SeaWorld and it's in a very calm secluded area in Orlando. It's perfect for couples or family. The rooms are well appointed and very clean. I recommend requesting one of the rooms in the higher floors in the building facing the lake (not the main check-in building) so you can catch a glimpse of Disney's fireworks at night. This is an entirely gated property so you will need your pass to get in and out. There is one huge pool, a midsize pool towards the back, lots of sun chairs, and a few jacuzzis. I would definitely come back to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando