“Great Resort”

Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations
Ranked #38 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed January 11, 2014

As a HGVC owner from another location, I stayed at this resort in December 2013. This is a very nice and relaxing resort and with Kings Land in Hawaii would be the best HGVC resort I have stayed at (although Orlando is definitely not one of my favourite places in the world).

The resort is very nice and well designed. One br room comfortable, well appointed and with everything. Was great having the laundry in my room to get it all done right in the middle of my travels. Great kitchen too.

The swimming pool area was nice and I utilised the shop and cafe as well.

In a great location to take in the theme parks and the shuttles offered made this easy. Otherwise it would be an expensive location without your own vehicle.

The only problem I had was getting there from the airport. I arrived at the airport at 11.30 pm and although the shuttle company Mears Transportation is supposed to run all night it took more than one hour and three telephone calls for them to pick me up. Even then the driver did not know where he was going and seemed lost for a good part of the journey. I put in a formal complaint to this company and they provided a private car complimentary on my return trip to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful staycation in Orlando. Two bedroom suite, fully stocked kitchen; comfortable king sized beds in both rooms; wonderful front desk staff; beautiful pool areas with 4 spas. Restaurant very nice with great French onion soup. Flatbreads and chicken parm sub yummy. Would go back any time!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lovetotravel2618
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed because we received a good deal and were ready to make a decision regarding purchasing Hilton Grand Vacation package. So well worth it. The sales tactic was a bit long but I feel we received a good deal! Looking forward to using the services!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

This resort is located only 3 miles from Disney and maybe 5-10 minutes from universal and sea world. The rooms are nice and spacious and very clean. The beds were comfortable and the restroom was large, clean and well lit with plenty of county space for getting ready.

My husband and I stayed in the king studio suite. There is a small kitchenette... No stove but a microwave, toaster, coffee maker and fridge which is more than what we needed. Glasses, silverware, and plates are provided. There is a nice sized closet which is something I don't see very often in hotels, so that was very nice.

We toured the 2 BR suite which is a king studio and a 1 br king suite combined. Our only disappointment was that there were no rooms available for a family vacation we are planning for December 2014. I would love to stay again given the opportunity.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Parc Soleil is a very nice property. Rooms are large and well appointed. The floors were hardwood, which was nice, but noise from adjoining rooms was a bit loud. There was also a nice and large walk in shower. The property itself was very well done.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I stayed here with my sister while we were in Orlando visiting the amusement parks. While the entrance is a bit hard to find with our older GPS, the grounds were lovely. The front desk was beyond helpful and extremely friendly. I particularly liked the indoor parking garage, which was very convenient. We used our mother's time share points to stay in a 15th floor penthouse studio with a nice view of the pool. Though we didn't try the pool, the hot tubs were excellent. The room was very clean and relaxing after a long day in the parks. We went to the nearest Wal-Mart and put the kitchenette to good use. The best thing was the fact that we didn't have to attend a time share meeting, considering our mother was a HGVC owner. Though this was a very nice hotel, I still prefer the HGVC on International Drive. It was cozier and more convenient in terms of location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We have been going to HGVC @Sea World for several years. We own a 3 bedroom penthouse. To extend our vacation beyond our 7 day stay there, we decided to move over to this resort for three nights in a 3 bedroom penthouse.

The square footage is half the size, no pantry/limited food storage, minimal counter space, bathroom right off kitchen was awkward, the master bath had no usable storage, kitchen has poor lighting, and worst of all only 3 beds. We have 4 teens of mixed gender which did not work for us. I went back to the office only to find out this is the only design.

No complaints about service, but we will not come back as a family.....too small overall to be considered a penthouse for a family of six with four terns.

Room Tip: Ask how many beds are in a 3 bedroom penthouse.....varies by location.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Maureen O
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Although we’re pleased to hear you had no complaints about the service you received at the resort, we sincerely apologize for any confusion regarding the layout of the three bedroom units at the resort, which although they are over 1,800 square feet with three separate bathrooms, as you correctly point out, they are smaller than the limited number of penthouse units, our Members, like yourself, have access to at our SeaWorld resort. Again, we appreciate your feedback, as well as your continued loyalty. Kind regards!

Peter M. Merrill