“A Beautiful Property”

Ranked #40 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Bear, Delaware
“A Beautiful Property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stayed her after our Caribbean cruise before returning home. We arrived prior to check in and were quickly checked in and given our room keys. The staff was awesome and appeared to genuinely care about our experience. We stayed in a one bedroom with a beautiful kitchen (that contained everything I needed to create a meal or snack). We stayed on the fourth floor and could see Disney fireworks from our balcony. I love the activity center and all of the things they had to offer. This is a gorgeous property and conveniently located between Disney and Universal Studios. Wish we had more time!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (604)
  • Arabic first
The Villages, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

Favorably located between Disney World and Universal Studios, the Parc Soleil will grow from its current two towers of fine accommodations. It feels like a true resort experience. From my standpoint, the only area that currently needs improving is its reataurant food quality.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed at this property again just last week and we were glad to see that things have not changed from our last visit here (see previous review). Same great friendly staff, clean property, awesome amenities.

This time I was in town on business and picked it for it's central location, plus I also took advantage of their advance payment deals. You are pretty much within a couple minutes from everything on I-Drive, which is great because I forgot something for my meeting first thing in the morning and had to rush back to the room, but that's another story :)

My only question is why on Earth would they put a room facing a parking garage? My view in the room (see pictures) was of the parking garage. it actually made me feel claustrophobic, almost making me wish there was no window. It didn't really allow for much light anyways. I loved the view of my previous stay much better. But I as I saw on their website, it appears you have to pay extra for pool views and higher floors now. And another problem with being against the parking garage- yup, you guessed it! Car alarms going off at 2 am for 30 minutes because either some lost their car or set it off from their room. Not great when you have to be up early for a meeting.

I still love this hotel very much and will not let that deter me from visiting again. As I sad, it is a great hotel, great staff, amenities. For the price, you really can't beat it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a NON-handicap bathroom. Otherwise the showers flood the bathroom. And ask for a...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Rancho Cucamonga, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

The best place to stay when the kids are in school. Located outside the busy resort hotels but attractions still easily accessible. (need rental car) Relaxed atmosphere without crowds especially nice after visiting the parks at Disney World

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Thank Baron M. U
Manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

This is our second time at Parc Soleil and we could not have been happier. Got a great AAA rate, nice weather and spotless property .
Food in the restaurant was good too.
Nice polls with several hot tubs.
Those complaining about nitty gritty , get a life or stay at the Ritz.
Unplug your phone if you do not wish to be bothered by the Vacation club marketing calls.

Stayed November 2013
Manalapan, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights in 2 Bed Room suite and the rooms were spacious. Full-Kitchen was a plus along with Dining Table. Kitchen was stocked with 4 person setting. Another plus was the Washer and dryer in our rooms along with detergent for 1 load of laundry during stay.

The on-site shop is excellent for a nice coffee and some urgent things you may have forgotten.

Would highly recommend.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stayed here 10/30/13-11/7/13. Spacious rooms, easy parking, friendly staff. Wonderful play areas for toddlers.

Unfortunately, after the 2nd night, my wife and I had bed bug bites all over our arms and legs. I called to complain and was immediately moved to another room. The front desk manager personally apologized and had the room inspected for bed bugs. After the inspection, he confirmed that they were in fact there and indicated that the room will be under quarantine for a week while the issue is resolved. The hotel dry cleaned all of our clothes to prevent us from taking the bugs back home with us and provided us with a small credit.

I feel the hotel staff really took good care of us given the situation. The bugs were not their fault; they can be carried in by any guest. I will probably return to this hotel - I do not want to risk being bitten by a bed bug at another hotel only to be neglected by hotel staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, close to elevator. The walk down the halls can be ridiculously long.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family