Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$135
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Hotwire.com
$615
$458
Hotels.com
3,078 results
All reviewsfull kitchenhgvc ownersone bedroom suiteactivity centerthe penthouseparking garagetime sharesales pitchdisney fireworkssales presentationpalm parkwayvacation clublarge balconyfireworks viewking sizesea worldon site restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed for three nights over the Columbus day weekend. This is a beautiful facility with two 14 story buildings, a restaurant, and two large pools, jacuzzis,and a water slide. We were in a one bedroom suite with a large bedroom, living room, full kitchen, etc. Everything was first class from granite counters, stainless appliances, huge bathroom with soaking tub and glass enclosed shower.

Staff were always friendly and helpful. This is a great facility for people with kids as there are many things for them to do away from parents. We did not have any kids with us, but the complex is well situated and convenient to everything in the area. Nice that they have an adult pool far away from the one with the water slide as that one always has lots of kids in the water. Pool has a beach entry, and has a maximum depth of 4"7" but most of it is much less. The adult pool is also that shallow, which is our only complaint as our home pool is 7' at the deep end so we can dive.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor, facing West to view the Disney fireworks
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Perfect family vacation. We opted not to stay at a Disney resort this year because I found the Parc Soleil and wanted to give it a try. Up until the day before our departure, I debated whether or not I had made a mistake, because I didn't know anything about the Hilton Parc Soleil except for the reviews that I read. I'm very glad I kept our reservation! We had a two bedroom suite with a pool view in tower 1. The room was new, modern, and VERY clean. We had four adults and two kids in our room. The kids slept on the KING size pull out, it was very comfortable, not your typical sofa bed. On our annual Disney vacations the kids usually want to spend all day at the parks, but this trip they kept begging to go back to the pool to swim. We actually spent two days at the pool, which we don't even do when we stay at Disney resorts. The pool was beautiful. The business center was handy. The location was perfect, but you do need a car at this resort. I loved not having any street noise coming through our windows. I was asked to attend the time share presentation, received a couple reminder calls about my scheduled meeting, but called and cancelled my appointment the morning of. I might be inclined to attend a presentation during our next stay, just to hear about the time share and get the discounted park tickets. My family and I will definitely stay here again, before they expand. Any bigger and the pool wouldn't be large enough for the resort. As it stands, everything about it is perfect.

Room Tip: The hotel is perfect, you need a car to get around.
2  Thank LikesItClean
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The rooms are spacious at Parc Soleil. We usually stay in a one bedroom suite, and I like the fact that we can leave the sofa bed set up the whole time we are there with plenty of remaining room in the living area. The full-sized dining table is also a big plus. Disney fireworks are visible from the room (jogging trail side), or you can choose a view of the pool, which is a wonderful place to relax, enjoy the activities, grab a bite from the cafe, or slide down the water slide. Our entire family enjoys staying here on our trips to Orlando.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is the perfect place to go to get away from Disney. At Parc Soleil, the staff is nice but they let you be. No lining up or standing behind yellow lines. The pool is super laid back. The parking garage is very convenient.

It would be perfect if they would fix two things:
1. More luggage carts! They need at least twice as many.
2. More insulation between the walls. You can definitely hear your neighbors. What a shame.

Even with these drawbacks, we end up staying there almost every time. We'll log three stays at the Parc Soleil just this year.

Room Tip: Rooms near the elevator are convenient and you can't hear the elevators. Strange since you can hear your neighbors so easily.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights in October 2013 and found the property to be quite nice. The check in process was very first class. I was met at the front door by a concierge who welcomed me and walked me to the reception desk for check in. Check in was easy and fast, and they directed me to the parking garage and tower that I was in.

I booked a king studio room because I was just there for 2 nights alone. However this property is more like a timeshare style from the impression I got. It looks very new and was immaculately clean.

My room had a kitchenette, large bathroom with glass shower, and a view of some field (but not the freeway). The room was clean but it was a little weird. The flooring appeared like wood but was more like laminate? The furniture was contemporary and new, and the bed had just white linens. Everything was immaculately clean. The only chairs were 2 dining chairs around a bistro table (no club chair). Although clean and sparse, the room had very little charm or decor to it and felt a bit like a sterile hospital room.

The AC was VERY loud, which was a downside. It worked well to keep the room cool but seemed entirely too loud. When it turned on it would blow the ceiling fan around.

The bed was just a typical hotel bed. Nothing overly comfy, but not necessarily bad either.

I didn't use the pool but I did go down to see it, and it was beautiful. Very much like a resort. I saw they had facilities for sports and a jogging trail. The grounds were immaculate.

This would be best suited for someone going for an extended trip with their family, that planned on driving to Disney every day. It was about a 15-20 minute trip to Disney from the hotel. It's a bit off the beaten path from the rest of the hotels in the area however not a big deal if you have a car. You shouldn't stay here if you don't have a car.

There is a 24 hour grocery store in the main drag area (about 10 minutes down the road) which is pricey but available, plus your typical fast food and chain restaurants that are convenient.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We’re very pleased to hear you thought your check-in process was first class, which is always important, and that you found the resort to be immaculately clean. We also appreciate that while you were traveling alone during your October visit, you recognized the family friendly nature of our resort and we hope have the opportunity to be of service to you again, whenever your future travel plans bring you back to the Orlando area..

Peter M. Merrill