Great resort/vacation spot in Florida. We have been to many places and resorts in Florida and this is one of the best so far. They have two pools and the large one has a slide that my kids did not get tired of. There is also a great kids activity center right in front of the pool area where your kids can just go in and out of. I would lounge on a chair and my kids [10 year old twins] would be in and out of pool and the activitiy center for hours. The cafe by the pool has amazing food and between the hours of 3-6 is happy hour. Appetizers are $6 and beers are $4. Their cilantro and steak empanadas were awesome. The pool side service is excellent... I'm telling you, you don't have to move from your lounge chair. The apartments are also awesome, very nicely decorated with full kitchen and washer and dryer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando