Took the family for an Orlando vacation and stayed at Parc Soleil by HGVC. That turned out to be one of the best moves I've made all summer. We stayed in a 2BR, 2 bath condo with views of the Disney firework show every night. The staff was extremely friendly and eager to assist at all times. The kids loved the pool and when the inevitable mid day thunderstorm rolled through, they loved spending time in the recreation center. Dining at the pool was a treat, letting the kids splash around before and after dinner, and extremely reasonable also. The food was great and tasty. Overall, if you are not a HGVC member, you're missing one of the gems of the Hilton network in Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando