I must start off by stating that I can’t remember the last time I’ve been so immensely impressed by a stay at a hotel.
My significant other and I came to Parc Soleil for a little Valentine’s Day getaway to Orlando. We had never stayed at a Hilton property before as we are usually Marriott people but I am certainly glad we switched it up this time around.
We walked into our one bed suite and the experience only went up from there. This hotel is the cleanest property we have ever stayed at, with the cleanest rooms by far. As we walked into our room, we were overwhelmed with an immense smell of cleanliness. The employees at the Parc Soleil are very classy and friendly- everyone from the front desk to the restaurant staff, and you can tell they all very much enjoy their jobs.
The Parc Soleil is a newer property with upgraded luxury furnishings. The room had beautiful wood floors, luxurious bedding, a flat screen television with a DVD player hidden in the dresser and a nice mini kitchen area to name a few. Though the suite does not have a fuil size kitchen like other rooms, the little mini kitchen area works just fine for a quick stay, equipped with a mini fridge, microwave, dishes and silverware, coffee maker with coffee, etc. Rooms at this property surely do not disappoint. The bathroom is also a great size with new equipment. Our room however was handicap accessible and the lip/edge of the shower was not large enough and water flowed everywhere in the bathroom and we had to use up all of our extra towels to clean up, but really not a big deal.
Being that it was Valentine’s Day, the onsite restaurant, Café Soleil, was offering a special dinner for two that offered a myriad of appetizers, entrees and a desert which were all different from their typical menu. We of course partook in this and the food was great. The offerings were different from what you would get in a tradition restaurant. Our waitress, XXX, was so super friendly which made the experience much better. Even better was that the restaurant was open until 11pm, which is good because our outings had kept us out later than we hoped. The café is located poolside so if you choose to, you could eat or enjoy drinks outside. We also enjoyed their breakfast the next morning, which was also great as they offered many different choices for adults as well as children. They also have an onsite market offering snacks, other quick meals and other necessities but we did not purchase anything from there.
And the pool, or should I say pool(s), are just FANTASTIC! They have two pools and multiple spas on site. The main pool is a large pool in the center of the property with a large water slide right next to the Café. During our stay, it was around 60 degrees out and I was kind of hesistant about going to the pool but it was just too gorgeous to resist. But I am glad we did as they had it heated like a warm bathtub. You could actually see the steam rising from it.
Another nice perk of this property is the parking garage. Most properties have large, overcrowed parking lot with a long walk to the room. Not at the Parc Soleil. Here, there is a parking garage for each building with multiple floors and AMPLE parking and quick walk to the elevator. This is great so that you and your vehicle are protected from the often changing elements of Florida.
I am certainly looking forward to our next stay at the Parc Soleil. This hotel is a centrally located luxury resort close to many attractions and restaurants. It would be the perfect fit for anyone looking for a great hotel stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Vacatia, Prestigia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando