“Very Clean”

Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations
Ranked #35 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Truth is here folks, so a buisness trip took me here in January.

It's an extremely clean property, nice pool although I don't know if it would be big enough during the height of the season.

Close to Disney, small resturant on site with a shop but you need a car there is nothing in walking distance the property is right in the middle of some land that they are developing, so I would say you have to drive at least 15 minutes for a resturant.

Gorgeous rooms, wooden floors like that.

Downside sort your 3rd party booking agents out, I don't care if they are 1st, 2nd or 100th if they are representing Hilton 1 of the best names in the buisness make sure they are as good as you, they lost my reservation 3 times and slightly worrying when I called just before I boarded the plane and they couldn't find my reservation not the greatest of flights as you can imagine.

But I would stay with you again 1 of the cleanest places I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TruthRUS
Write a ReviewReviews (2,964)

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our first time staying at PS and it was lovely. Like others said, I'd have loved to spend a day just relaxing there, but we were out all day on our three-day visit. We did get to use the jogging path one morning and the restaurant one evening. The food was fresh and delicious, and not expensive.
We are new Club and Vacation Members and this was our first experience staying in a GV resort. The only downside was my forgetting that when you are staying in a Vacation resort that our room was not cleaned every day ;-) which is one of my favorite things about staying outside of my own home.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor in a studio, and it was very quiet. Pool view and it was gorgeous, day an...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pannacottaa
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our stay was a mix of business and pleasure. My wife and I enjoyed the privacy, convenience and comfort of the resort. We were blessed with great weather and the pool was a sparkling delight.
The menu is small but fresh and tasty, morning, noon and evening.

Room Tip: There are two equally nice buildings. High floor pool-view rooms, some with balconies, avoid boring...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank miguelacho1
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stayed for three nights in a two bedroom, top floor with best view. As others have noted it is a newish property, well appointed, huge bathrooms w/ separate showers. Our balcony looked out toward Disney so we could see both Magic Kingdom & Epcot fireworks but at a good distance. Some have complained about the location but I think It's great if you have a car. You are equal distance from Disney, Sea World & Universal....about ten minutes to each. Plus...a new overpass is being built over I-4 so access will just get better.
The on site cafe has good lunches and the "shop" serves Starbucks plus groceries (at a price).
We stayed using "bonus points" from our Hilton Club membership so I can't speak as to price/value. Note that club members get no maid service.

Room Tip: The "Penthouse Premier" room we had was the best. Note that the only thing this does for...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark M
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for your great feedback. Although it’s hard to believe we’ll be celebrating our 4 year anniversary in May, we’re thrilled to hear Members, like yourself, refer to us as being a newish property, which is a positive testament to the outstanding group of Team Members who bring Parc Soleil to life on a daily basis. Again, we appreciate your kind words and look forward to being of continued service to you and your family in the years ahead.

Peter M. Merrill

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The accomodations were excellent since we stayed FREE to listen to the time-share presentations...but, our feedback from current guests that were current Grand Vacation owners was not real positive so we chose not to purchase. Also, on e-bay you can find the same packages for 1/4 the price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michele M
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed here in early 2011 so the review is a little belated. Excellent staff- easy check in. Stayed in the one bedroom suite which was excellently appointed. The bathroom amenities were extremely good. On -site shop a bit expensive as you would expect but property within easy driving of most places .. Great pool/ whirlpool.Fantastic view of fireworks from Disneyworld from the suite I stayed in. Would definitely stay again- no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2013

First of all let me just say to everyone using trip Advisor.... If you read and got infomation you can use from the review- Click on the HELPFUL REVIEW button and give people credit for taking the time to tell you about their expereince.... Thanks

This hotel/condo/timeshare was amazing. Look at the pictures I have attached and you will see a 1st class luxury resort with comfort and space in mind. We upgraded from the suite (size of a large hotel run) to the 1 BR and it was like a 1 BR condo. Separate living room, full kitchen, classy furniture, multiple TV's, vcr's etc. And the room is luxurious with great bedding, comforatble bed and huge flat screen TV. But the bathroom, are should I say, TUB was a-mah-zing! The water comes out of a spout IN THE CEILING and it is a DEEP soaking tub for even the biggest of people. This place is huge with all the amenties and luxury of any hotel/resort in Orlando. It is located a mile from I-4 which takes you to ALL theme parks, restaurants and malls. Do yourself a favor and VISIT. We can't wait to return.....

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool are nice. Ask for an upgraded room (suite to 1 BR, or 1 BR to 2 BR). If t...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
11  Thank lodom

Thank you for taking the time to post your great review about your recent stay with us. We’re delighted you found our resort “amazing” and we look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you when you return to the Orlando area!

Peter M. Merrill