“New, well-maintained property with excellent amenities & services.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations

Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations
Ranked #38 of 334 Hotels in Orlando
Buffalo, New York
“New, well-maintained property with excellent amenities & services.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

This was our 2nd stay within the past two years. Service and amenities continue to exceed expectations. Although the resort is somewhat isolated, it is within an easy drive to quality restaurants and theme parks. (For 1st-time visitors to Orlando, the property may be a bit difficult to find. Currently, the entrance from Palm Parkway is under reconstruction since a new I-4 interchange is being built nearby, and so the driving issues are especially tricky.) The suite's A/C system is typical of most other Hilton Grand Vacation Club properties: drafty and somewhat unpredictable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (574)
Fox Point, WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Stayed at the Parc Soleil Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations January 10-13 and enjoyed our stay very much. We were about a 10-15 min drive to Disney and there are a lot of restaurants within a 5 min drive.

If you are on a family trip and looking for a great restaurant I highly recommend Sweet Tomatoes 12561 South Apopka Vineland Road. It has a 5 start trip advisor rating for a reason. It’s like old country buffet but everything is healthy and fresh. Lots of salads, pizza, pasta, and a desert bar. Its fast and very kid friendly.
Ok, back to the Hilton!

I was in a 1 bedroom with living room facing the pool area. The room was extremely clean, the bathroom huge and I had no issues. The living room had a couch that pulled out to a queen size bed and the mattress was comfortable.

The pool was heated and I would say about 85 deg so the kids as well as myself were not cold at all. They have a waterslide if your kids are above 40”. The pool food/drink pries were reasonable and I thought the quality was justifiable for the price.
I was able to get a late checkout for 12pm.

Keep up the good work Parc Soleil, other hotel’s should take note.

I will stay here again.

2 Thank stillalarm
West Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at this resort. This was our 2nd time at this property. The location is still horrible. You will have to drive everywhere. The shuttle to the park runs only during daylight hours only. No good place to eat on the property should have prevented us from staying.
The 1 bed with kitchenette is a hotel room, dont expect more. The air conditioner is very noisy, you will lose sleep when it wakes you up.
The parking garage specs are ver tight, be careful parking.
The hotel staff is nice.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank FamilyGuyPBI
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and while we’re pleased to hear you found our resort staff to be nice, we apologize that the studio room you described, unlike our one bedroom units, aren’t equipped with a full kitchen, and the other issue you noted for our benefit. With this in mind, if you would like to discuss your concerns in more detail, please feel free to contact Alix Daley, our Resort Director, on her direct line, 407.465.4070 or via e-mail at Alexandra.Daley@hilton.com, at your earliest convenience.. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to post your comments and apologize for failing to meet your expectations during your brief stay with us.

Patterson, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed there for 4 nights beginning on a Saturday. Although it was mid October, the weather was perfectly warm and sunny all day. When we take a vacation, we like to lay low and read, take walks, or lay by the pool and relax. Parc Soleil is the ideal place to go! The property is complete with a restaurant, sundries and souvenir store, workout center, large pool with a couple of small water slides, and a large area for walking. If your room is above the Second floor and happens to face the pond, you can watch the nightly fireworks at Disney World from your balcony! Every one of the staff was kind and attentive; we even got several calls just to make sure we didn't need anything and that we were enjoying our stay. This was our first time both to Florida and Parc Soleil - and it won't be our last.

• Stayed October 2012
Pensacola, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I was invited to participate in a vacation club presentation originally in Las Vegas for $223.00 for 3 nights and 4 days in a suite with a kitchen, pull out couch, king size bed to accommodate 4 people. Unfortunately, we could not make it out there due to schedule conflicts within the allotted time, so Hilton offered to change the location to Orlando, which was more convenient, as it is driving distance. I confirmed a one bedroom suite. The 6 months leading up to the trip I called a couple times, asked if I needed dishwashing soap or kitchen utensils to cook w/, they said no. It was included in my suite. I requested a top floor. They offered fireworks view for New Years and view of the parks fireworks the close of every night or poolside view. I chose fireworks view. I looked the one bedroom up online, which had a balcony, living room with connecting kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom.
I was horribly disappointed when I walked up to my room New Years weekend and was led into a one bed, one room hotel room w/ a mini fridge and sink. They called it a studio suite. There was no kitchen. There was no balcony. There was no sofa as promised so we had 2 adults and a 7 year old sleep in one bed. They also said they did not have cots at this location. The room was terribly small. The window was 1/3 the size of a normal window. The remaining wall was covered with a floor to ceiling curtain, giving the illusion of a full floor to ceiling window until you tried to push back the curtain. When you walk outside, you see every room w/ a balcony, a wall of windows, and full suite as expected except one column of “studio suites.” Also, the view was NOT a fireworks view, which was on the wrong side of the property. It also was not a view overlooking the pool. My studio suite overlooked a desolate muddy swampy field of grass and undeveloped land. The bathroom was unproportionally large. You could have fit the promised sofa or another bed there. The shower wasn’t large enough to be doorless as designed. The water flooded out onto the floor. As an afterthought, it seems a curtain was hung to unsuccessfully prevent this. The tiny soap dish doesn’t fit more than the tiny bottles provided. Everything you bring has to be set on the floor.
They said the price difference of my Vegas package and my Orlando package varied. I would think the full Vegas suite was more expensive than the studio suite in Orlando. Hilton failed to compensate for the changes. They misled me on numerous occasions and calls leading up to the trip. It definitely made me not want to join the vacation club or ever go back to the Parc Soleil. If you want a quality vacation, you have to pay for it yourself, or be ripped off with illusions.

10 Thank Angela N
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay. I apologize your vacation experience did not live up to your expectations. We offer vacation packages for both studio and one bedroom suites which are based upon availability and should have been confirmed at the time of booking. We value our members and guests and certainly would never mislead anyone. If you would like to discuss this further you may reach me at adaley@hgvc.com

Alexandra Daley-DiLibero
Resort Director
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is our 9th Stay at Hilton Parc Soliel, I travel with my 2 little Homeschooled girls..... we have stayed here sometimes twice a winter. There is NO better place to stay in Orlando. All the Staff are really friendly and nice. They remember you year after year and they want to make your stay most enjoyable.
I arrived yesterday for about a 2 week stay and I was warmly greeted by Mima at the front desk. What a great personality she has with a smile that says... welcome home..we are glad to have you! She gave us a beautiful room in building TWO that looks over the back of the property with a lake and geysers and walking trail. It is refreshment for my soul here. Also Juliet at the front desk could not have been more helpful and kind and attentive. Hilton should be very proud to have these two young women representing them! As always the room was immaculate, everything smells fresh and clean and once again.... Hilton Parc Soliel has exceeded above and beyond any expectations.
Now,~ i am going to go enjoy their sparkling clean pool, fun zone with Allison (who has become our friend), and her crew... and the hilarious games at the poolside.
Oh,~ and at karaoke last night... I got to sing our American National Anthem.. The Star Spangled Banner, another dream come true. :)
Thanks Hilton Parc Soliel for another great Stay!

Room Tip: I do not think there could be a *bad* room. here! :)
2 Thank WWJD?LOVE
Thank you for taking the time to post your great comments about your most recent stay with us. We’re honored to have earned your trust, as well as your continued loyalty, and we look forward to being able to be of service to you in the years to come. We also appreciate you recognizing Mima, Juliet and Alison for their exceptional hospitality and assure you we will be sharing your kind words with them, as well as the rest of our on-site Team, as another shining example of what our Hilton Spirit of Service is all about.

Tinley Park, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had a 5-night stay from 12/28 to 1/2 that I was slightly disappointed in. First my wife received a call about a week before we left from one of the marketing guys asking us if we could attend a property "update" session. Yeah we knew that this was the selling portion of our trip, but the guy talking to my wife said that he could get us a cot for our son as we were a party of five staying in a one-bedroom, and that if we agreed to the session we could get an early check in. When we arrived on the 28th we were told that they do not have cots (thank goodness we brought an air mattress anyway) and that early check in was not available. I have to say that I work with a lot of guys who over promise and under deliver and that attitude by the marketing guy was disappointing. I was trying to get away from that. Anyway the lady at the front desk couldn't had been nicer and took both my and my wife's cell phone numbers saying that the manager would call us to discuss (they never did). She also got us checked in early which was very nice. Then we hoped that we would have maid service at least once but never got it at all. One thing that should be upgraded is the view out of tower 2. While it was great watching the fireworks on New Year's Eve, from Disney and Universal, the view during the day of a construction trailer has to change. I realize that the economy prevented the contruction of additional towers so I would suggest some green grass or some type of park be built to take the place of the mounds of dirt and trailer out there. Other than that the resort was very very clean and the pool was great for the kids. The food in the restaurant and market place was excellent as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Tom Q
hiltongrandvacations, General Manager at Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your December stay with us, as well as your unfortunate pre-arrival experience. First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for any misinformation you may have received prior to your arrival, since the maximum occupancy of our one bedroom units is four people and we do not offer any sort of roll-aways or cots at any of our three Orlando Hilton Grand Vacation Club resorts. That being said, while there is obviously nothing we can to do change what you experienced, please be assured we have reviewed your comments in detail with our Sales and Marketing Team so they can benefit from your feedback and to minimize the risk of another guest being similarly inconvenienced. Again, we appreciate your feedback and if you ‘ like to discuss the particulars of your situation in more detail with us, please feel free to contact Amy Lawrence, our Director of Marketing, at alawrence@hgvc.com, or on her direct line at 407465.4246 at your earliest convenience.