This is about the best of this place. The units are clean and spacious. The hotel/condo sits in the middle of a large field as plans are afoot to add numerous towers to the complex and you enter via a construction area. Finding our unit was not that straight forward at night.... There is a restaurant and grocery shop on the main floor if you would prefer to not go to the Walmart or Publix nearby. The large pool area is nice to look at (and relax around) but three feet deep water is not too much fun for teenaged boys. There are malls and restaurants nearby as well as the usual Orlando amusement parks. We went to Universal which was a ten minute drive away.
We stayed here as part of Hilton's offer to get us to join their time-share program (which we passed on). It was after the Thanksgiving weekend so crowds were minimal.
Would probably stay elsewhere should we return again mainly due to the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Vacatia, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando