We stayed here due to a promotional deal we got for listening to a time share presentation. We stayed in a one-bedroom suite, which was really nice. It had full kitchen, washer/dryer (and they provided the laundry detergent), huge bathroom with big shower, bathtub that filled with water that came from the ceiling (daughter thought that was funny). We had a nice walk-out balcony where we could see the fireworks from Disney at night. The balcony was a nice size and had a table and chairs, plus a chaise lounge to sit on. The area was very quiet since it wasn't in a highly populated area, plus it was very close to local restaurants and to Disney. The property didn't provide free shuttles to area attractions; you had to pay $9 per person for round trip shuttle service so we just drove to Disney World. No breakfast or coffee were provided; I would have thought this service would be provided since this is a high class property. There were multiple swimming pools there but we never had time to use them. Also there is a fitness center, onsite store, deli and restaurant but those prices are high so you're better off eating at a local restaurant. We put the "do not disturb" sign on the door several days and the staff was good at checking back later to see if we needed anything. Great service, just not worth listening to the high pressure time share presentation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 52 acres in the heart of the attractions area in Orlando, Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations is in close proximity to famous local attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R), and is convenient to I-4 and more than 94 championship golf courses. Parc Soleil features stylish studios and roomy one and two bedroom suites with balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Parc Soleil by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Soleil By Hilton Grand Vacations Club Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando