“Loved the Parc”

Ranked #43 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Boston, Ma
“Loved the Parc”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We loved the Parc Soleil. Recently purchased a Hilton Grand Vacation Club property on the resale market. We used some our points to stay at the Parc in April. The property is well maintained .We especially liked the walking trail behind the hotel with the beautiful waterfall. The convenience store and poolside restaurant are great. Lots of activities for the kids. Wish we could have stayed a couple weeks. We'll definitely plan on going back in the very near future.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (618)
  • Arabic first
Manhasset, New York
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Most incredibly insensitive customer service I have ever come across. In January of this past year, I had booked a short vacation here for myself, my wife and our twin, two-year olds for April. Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with lymphoma in February and, due to the necessity of having to undergo chemotherapy until August, we were obviously forced to try to reschedule the trip. Our request, however, was denied by the Parc Soleil. And not only did they refuse to allow us to reschedule, they likewise refused to issue any credit whatsoever and kept the $700 I previously paid them when I originally booked the trip.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
17 Thank MGabrielli
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 16, 2011

We were very surprised that check-out is 10:00 a.m. A late check out is available at a cost of $25 for two hour blocks. This was disappointing, but the hotel was otherwise excellent.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Reviewed August 12, 2011

This is definetly our place in Orlando , this is the 2nd time we stay at the Parc Soleil and everything was perfect.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank epc2
donny
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Having stayed in quite a few hotels in orlando this is the best we have found. Its away from the crowd location means it is quiet but has all the facilities you need. Though away from the crowd it is a short distance to major attractions an shops. Being newly built means everything is clean and still works. Rooms well equipped and very nice beds.
If you are looking for somewhere not full of idiots, this is the place. Reasonable cost too.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Phil G
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We stayed in a 2BR Penthouse in building 2 for 1 week. I’m a new owner to HGVC Parc Soleil and I’m so glad I took the leap of faith to purchase here. This place is new, clean, modern and absolutely FANTASTIC! The kitchen was large had all the utensils someone would need for a week long vacation. The bedrooms and living room were spacious. The balcony had a table and chairs which was perfect for the morning cup of joe. The bathrooms are an attraction in themselves. The water for the bath tub comes out of the ceiling!

Note: The rooms will get serviced on the 4th day of a 1 week stay. We knew this going in and that is just fine with me. Hotel rooms get serviced every day. I didn’t want to stay in a hotel, so it was not an issue. If I rented a condo from VBO, I wouldn’t have my room turned at all.

My family had one unit and my in-laws had another unit across the hall. We all would hang out on each other’s balcony, have a glass a wine and enjoy the evening. The poolside unit had a good view of the pool and downtown Orlando. The ‘fireworks’ side had a view of Disney fireworks. This was a quieter side because you also see the undeveloped area where future towers will some day be built. I read some posts complaining about this side. Oddly enough, we ended up hanging out on this side balcony more often than the poolside balcony.

The staff at Parc Soleil was kind, courteous, and fun! Anyone planning to go to this resort needs to check out the activities calendar. There is so much to do on the resort that we planned around it. The days we spent poolside was amazingly fun. Probably my favorite part. The Parc Soleil recreational team know how to entertain! There were hoola hoop contests, Texas hold’em tournaments, beer games, poolside trivia, face painting for the kids and more. Entering the hoola hoop contest was probably a mistake but I’ll try anything once.

Yes, this resort is new and only 2 towers are built. But that is what makes it attractive to me. The pool wasn’t too crowded and we were always able to get a table. The gentle slope into the pool is a nice touch. Also, we all enjoyed the water slide because the water flow was set pretty high and we were able to fly down the slide. That’s the way it should be. The adult pool is set aside away from the main pool so you can read a book or get some R&R without being bothered with all of the hoopla at the main pool.

The onsite deli and restaurant was convenient and pretty good! I highly recommend the roast beef wrap. My wife and I had this for lunch just about every day. It was that good.

The resort is located between Disney and Universal and a short distance off the freeway. So it doesn’t have a lot of traffic going by and is peacefully quiet at night.

We had a rockin’ good time and will definitely come back again!!

Room Tip: Choose a premium room if possible. These are the rooms with the water for the bath tub coming from...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Roger H
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I just got here, and I know it's early in my stay, but wow! The rooms are fantastic, I have a three bedroom. My purchase here, I am an owner and bought from Hilton, cost me a lot. But I am now of the firm view, it was money well spent! Will write again at the end, hope my view does not change, but I am sure it will not.

• Stayed August 2011