“Great food”

Turquaz Turkish Cuisine
Order Online
Ranked #1,513 of 4,524 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a good place that was hidden from me , love the service and i like the authentic Turkish cuisine, they really hit the spot that am craving for
Fresh bread really delicious food
I advise everyone to try it you won’t be sorry

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

We were wondering around Orlando and saw this simple but very nice Turkish restaurant at the corner of a small plaza. The food was very good and the service was even better. The waiter was a very polite and pleasant Turkish man. The menu is varied and prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

The best the best the best ...

This is authentic Turkish resturant i have been here 4 times and same taste every time the far and best ever ...

I would highly recommend

Mix apptizer
And
Mixed combo platter with all meats .....

I mean I can go on and on

Best customer service
Good quality food
And authentic taste

It's hard to bring authentic food in us with same taste back home

But they have it and

Last do they kneffa
And Pistachio baklava

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Food was dry, dinner portions were paltry, server was confused about the menu and prices were too high. Not sure what was up the day we went, but, being familiar with Turkish cuisine, I was surprised that the experience was as bad as it was. Eggplant was maybe 2 slices, and flavorless.

I won’t even go into the details about the other meals. Too bad because I was really looking forward to having a good-tasting Turkish meal. —-And as a bonus: tourist helicopters were passing over non-stop during our entire meal.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

Thanks Google for the assist! We had a craving for Mediterranean food and Google suggested this restaurant based on another Turkish restaurant we visited while in Florida (but not Orlando so that’s Google for you) so we went after visiting Disney parks today. The place was quiet but Valentina (our waitress) was very nice and suggested a few things based on what we ordered. The hummus and lavash bread (puffed bread) was very tasty! The lamb chops and lamb shish we ordered were seasoned and cooked very nicely as well. The dessert which she suggested and I can’t remember the name (but takes 15 minutes to prepare) was indeed worth it: if you like sweet and salty this ones for you. The tea which was Turkish whole leaf tea was very good too, very herbaceous. This is a great restaurant, a hidden gem that’s worth visiting!

Date of visit: December 2018