Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Walt Disney World Special Event Tickets

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Epcot
29,757 results
All reviews world showcase spaceship earth mission space different countries future world food and wine festival turtle talk with crush nemo ride flower festival favorite park fast track fast pass magic kingdom fireworks show disney world great park disney characters
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

Love this park! Especially during food & wine fest. So much good food and drinks from around the world. Even though it was crowded, it was easy to navigate around. We used fast pass for rides so that was nice.
Park is clean and twice as big as MK. Has a lot for all but mostly an adult park. Spaceship Earth is a must ride as well as Soarin’. Living Land ride is awesome and informative.
You can get to Epcot by car, bus, skyliner or boat depending on where you’re staying.
Night show is really good!

3  Thank MaiDragon
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Epcot, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2019

I’m happy you stopped by to tell us all about your day at Epcot! From unique food and drink to iconic attractions, there’s something for everyone. After all the excitement, the best way to end the day is a viewing of the incredible Epcot Forever – I’m thrilled you were able to see it!

We’ll see ya around World Showcase!

Emma
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed October 20, 2019

Epcot, I think is perfect for adults. Half of the park is themed by science and future. There are found BMax from Hero6, Nemo from the finding Nemo. The other half of the park is themed by the countries of the World. There are found Aurora, Alice, Mulan and Elsa and Anna.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank marianngabriella
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

This park has things for small children, teens and adults.
We were there when the food and wine festival was there.
This was very busy in the evening.
During the day we were able to get a lot of things we wanted to done. The entrance to this park is getting a much needed change. It seemed to be quicker
getting into the park.

2  Thank m0mmy04
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed the park overall. The aha moments only came with the following rides: “Mission Space” and “Soarin.”
The “test track” was temporarily out of order and we did not try it.

The Food and Wine Fedtival was a nice concept.

2  Thank RituC_12
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

Epcot has always been my favorite of the Disney parks and will always be. Every time I go (been going for nearly 30 years-first as a child, now with my own child) I feel like I was just here and I feel some kind of comfort I cannot quite describe. Even though everything is outrageously priced and there are people EVERYWHERE, I cannot help but just love it. I’m obsessed with Soarin and could ride it all day. The short film festival is always amazing as well. We are the Italian pizza place and it was so yummy. We were there during food and wine, but didn’t partake as this was a family trip.
And as always at Disney parks, the customer service and pleasantries of the staff is unparalleled.
Do yourself a favor and go. Take in the sights and the beauty and magic of Disney.

2  Thank Jess G

It must be so magical to watch your child experience the wonders of Epcot for the first time! I definitely can’t blame you for wanting to spend the whole day Soarin’ Around the World, but at least landing meant you were able to indulge in a phenomenal meal at Via Napoli!

All in all, this sounds like the perfect day together at Epcot. We hope to see you all again!

Emma