TripAdvisor

More Info
from $47.93
More Info
28,218 results
All reviews world showcase spaceship earth mission space different countries future world food and wine festival turtle talk with crush nemo ride flower festival favorite park fast pass fast track magic kingdom fireworks show disney world great park disney characters
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took our 12 year old granddaughter and had a blast! Line-ups managed well. Despite portraying somewhat stereotypic views of countries, my granddaughter enjoyed it. In this age of diversity, updates would be welcome.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank _lauriejeanjean
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Epcot combines exciting adventures and different cultures into a fun learning experience. I particularly liked the Norway exhibit. Tasting different foods from around the world was a tasty adventure. The fireworks display was totally unique and different than any other I have ever seen. I recommend visiting, if you are an adult without children in tow, that you come when school is in session. We came in May, and the park was uncrowded.

Date of experience: May 2019
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Epcot, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Wow! I couldn’t have put it better myself, Richard! Epcot truly is an epicenter of cultural enrichment, and I always learn something new every time I pay a visit. There’s always something innovative and exciting to discover here, especially within our World Showcase. I love stopping by the Gods of the Vikings exhibit in Norway to not only check out the interesting artifacts, but also cool off a bit from the Florida sunshine. I’m so happy you found this hidden gem to be the highlight of your visit!

Between delightful dining experiences, insightful interactions, and lots of exploring, it sounds like your visit to Epcot was one for the history books! We can’t wait to see you around again soon.

Thanks for stopping by with your review!

Kenzi
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

September is a good time to visit Epcot. The crowds are light until 2:00 pm. There are a lot of changes happening at Epcot. I would wait for a couple of years before coming back to see the new Epcot. Even the entrance is changing.
It is still a great place to spend a day.

Date of experience: September 2019

Nice review, pal! Between soarin’ through the sky, journeying through history, diving under the sea, and traveling the world (showcase), a day at Epcot always makes for such a memorable time! With the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival happening, there’s even more to explore, too. Tasting your way around our Global Marketplaces is both tasty and enriching all at once. You get to immerse yourself in the stories of our Cast Members from other countries, while dining on some of their most traditional dishes. This is by far my most favorite time of year to visit!

I’m so excited to see your intent to return once our cherished Park is through with its biggest transformation yet. While our newest nighttime spectacular, Epcot Forever, begins in just a few short days (October 1, 2019), there is so much more to come as well! We can’t wait for you to experience it all real soon.

Thank you for stopping by with this grand and miraculous review!

Kenzi
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went with friends for Food and wine festival and certainly wasn’t disappointed.Good choice of food and drinks set around the world showcase.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Many things to see and do. The food and wine festival is very nice with many food booths from around the world.