“Come for Candlelight Parade!”
Review of Epcot

$48.29*
Orlando Helicopter Tour from Walt Disney World Resort Area
Ranked #11 of 436 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: One of 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Epcot theme park sprawls across 300 acres—twice the size of Magic Kingdom park—and is divided into Future World and World Showcase. Here, creativity is encouraged, imagination is celebrated and countries are united. Be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We are Florida residents and this Christmas we decided to visit Epcot for the Candlelight Parade. This must be our 10 + visit over the years. I had a bit of trouble accessing the web site when trying to book a dinner reservation so used the phone! The young man was most helpful and efficient. I booked the Rose and Crown for lunch....this is a bit expensive however at the end of the meal you are given a badge with confirmed seating for the show. The meal includes app, main and dessert. We also had two pots of tea! Our show time was 5 p.m. So, we walked around, did a couple of rides and before long it was time to line up. If you don't do the meal there is a separate line for walk ups. I did hear that people stood in that line for several hours! The show it's self was great. Orchestra, three choirs and guest reader - our night was Dennis Hazebury (24, The Unit and spokesperson for Allstate). If you go on line you can see a list of guest readers....sorry we will miss Blake Shelton later this month! This was another item from my bucket list and one that was most enjoyable.

There are newer reviews for Epcot

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We spent a few days on and off at Epcot. We did more walking and observing than rides, and enjoyed the complete experience. Very informative and relaxing. Take the monorail from manic kingdom to get a view of the park from the monorail as you glide into the park then the monorail station.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is a theme park that you never get tired of. After visiting this park at least once a month for 8 years you would think nothing new would be there to surprise you. But with every visit comes a new delight. This is a park for children and seniors alike. The food in the various countries is wonderful and the shows are varied and entertaining. If you can only go to one park this is the one with the most bang for your buck!!!

2  Thank lakesandi
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We were going to skip epcot, but we ended up with a spare day, so gave it a go. To our surprise, this was a great disney park and we had one of the best days of our holiday in here! My advice for all the disney resorts is get there at opening time to avoid the long wait for rides!

Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I had hoped for greater education on the nations on display. While I enjoyed the cinematography of Canada, I wouldn't say I learned much more than I already knew. Same goes for the other countries. Mostly I felt like I had the opportunity to purchase things like German chocolates, for example, that I can buy locally. I actually went for the Candlelight Procession. That is a must see!!! Unfortunately you must pay park admission. It's worth it though. Different artists read the story of the birth of Christ. High school choruses from around the country sing with the Disney singers and orchestra. Do the dinner package and you'll have a spectacular night.