“Epcot food & Wine”
Review of Epcot

Epcot
Ranked #10 of 442 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: One of 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Epcot theme park sprawls across 300 acres—twice the size of Magic Kingdom park—and is divided into Future World and World Showcase. Here, creativity is encouraged, imagination is celebrated and countries are united. Be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We've been to the Food & Wine several times in the past month. We are loving being annual pass holders. Never disappointed. Food great. Wine and beer awesome. Worth a visit if you can

Write a ReviewReviews (24,657)
All reviews
"nemo ride"
in 224 reviews
"captain eo"
in 227 reviews
"flower and garden festival"
in 238 reviews
in 576 reviews
"theme park"
in 482 reviews

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I have been to food and wine before but this is the first time I truly enjoyed it! We had a blast. I drank (mostly), my husband ate. His favorites...Canada and the cheese soup, canoli at Italy and frozen s'mores. Mine..venasion sausage at New Zealand and then Apple Pie drink at Poland. I went back twice for that!!! Lots to sample but it can get pricey! Get a gift card and preload it to make it simple as you enjoy the showcase.

We also stopped at the festival center for some chocolate. Yum!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Awesome! The food offerings in almost every country were great. Germany and poland were very popular.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

There are only a few things I like about Epcot - Sorry Peeps. I don't like walking around the Countries. I would rather go to that Country (but that is my opinion)
What I do love is Test Track. I am not good on rides with heights, but this one is so different.
My 13yr old Son and Husband loved designing the 'virtual' vehicle you are tasked to do before you enter your 6 seater 'car'. You are very secure and feel safe. The ride takes you outside and you circle the whole ride complex on a track going at 65mph. No dips, twists, jerking, just speed. with the heat of the day (even in the evening) and the speed you are going it's an awesome experience indeed.
Imagination.
We love going on this slow but fun ride(if you can call it that). With Figment showing you what you can do with your 5 Senses, especially, Sight, Sound and Smell.
I love the song that is sung as you go around 'IMAGINATION' Thats all it takes.
Soarin
I can't go on this as my motion sickness kicks in big time. But my Son just loves it. You are strapped into seats that virtually swing gently and your feet dangle. (no loose shoes - you have to take them off) You soar through California, the fields, hills, the Grand Canyon. It is quite life like.
Mission Space. Now there is a lot said about this. well it's two separate ride now. one for the fit able bodied and the other for over 55's who suffer from any of a load of problems. There are 13 very serious warning signs for this ride and even sick bags. You can feel quite claustrophobic too, but if you do survive it, its a good ride.
The Coke Zone.
You can buy quite a few neat Coca Cola items and you can also taste a variety of drinks that Coca Cola sells around the world.
Spaceship earth or should I say the 'Golf Ball' We have always loved this ride into the ball and see the progression of the World . This ride has been completely revamped and you now have the opportunity to design a post crd on you way down. There is a queue for this ride now so it shows how good it is.
This is all we did in Epcot this year. We forgot to watch 'Honey I Shrunk The Audience' Now this is a 4D film show.
Maybe next year we will do more.

1  Thank CrazyCaz49
See more reviews
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

The magic is gone. Everything is made in china and the worst is the service has gone to arrogance and uncaring.

Its no longer good service by caring "cast members". They just milk you for tons of money and deliver mediocare food and poor service.

Being in the industry, I have a ticket called a hospitality pass. Allows me in to epcot so I spent over $150 in just lunch time for small portions and over cooked and salty food at the food & wine festival.

Being there just three hours, I had to go out of the park due to an emergency for one hour for my little son, but found I lost me right to return. Supervisor did not care and said, I should be happy for the privledge to have ticket since I sell their tickets.

I know now the truth, they expect you to be blinded by the mouse, spend tons of money and don't expect service, as they don't care, they got plenty of customers, the huge lines are proof. Reality is the princesses are now in charge & lost the original vision of Walt.

Luckily, sea world and universal still care.

1  Thank Kaelan