“Epcot is terrific!”

$48.29*
Orlando Helicopter Tour from Walt Disney World Resort Area
Ranked #10 of 437 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: One of 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Epcot theme park sprawls across 300 acres—twice the size of Magic Kingdom park—and is divided into Future World and World Showcase. Here, creativity is encouraged, imagination is celebrated and countries are united. Be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I would love to visit again, haven't been in quite awhile. They always have great events and wonderful exhibits. Educational, international and fun!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The flower &garden festival is even better this year- I love the free packets of seeds, garden displays and the small restaurant additions around the world showcase. I still think the Epcot fireworks are the best I've ever seen - a must see!!!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was at Orlando for work reasons, and I was never in any Disney attraction. Everything very clean, beautiful and security, but I not the the one that like parks and this kind of stuff. If you live nearby, good place to go with the kids. If you are like me, living many many miles away, definitly don't worth the money to go there.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I love this park! It was something for everyone. If you're a foodie, then you MUST visit here. They have all the different countries food and yes, the selections are many.
Also, they have some really good attractions for you and the kids. Of course, they have lots and lots of places to buy things. In fact, whenever you get done an attraction, you end up at a store!
There are too many things to do here, so I won't bore you and list them, but go to the website and check it out. If you only go to one park, then go to EPCOT!

1  Thank Bob J
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

An amazing place with so much variety :-)
It was extremely cold on the day of our visit however this didn't stop us from having an amazing time.
I like how it's so interactive making you feel more of a part of each experience.
My partner said he felt like he was back in school! But I think that's a true advantage to this park having fun and learning along the way!