“Wow factor of fun all day long!!”
Review of Epcot

and up
Orlando Helicopter Tour from International Drive Area
Ranked #12 of 442 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: One of 4 theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Epcot theme park sprawls across 300 acres—twice the size of Magic Kingdom park—and is divided into Future World and World Showcase. Here, creativity is encouraged, imagination is celebrated and countries are united. Be amazed, inspired, enlightened and entertained!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had the best day at Epcot with soo much to do and see!! We absolutely loved the Soring 3D ride and I loved making up my own ride as well!! that was a great and unforgettable experience!! The walk around the world was so beautiful and I loved the many types of buildings and sights to see.. I had my photo with Mickey and Minnie too!! Well worth the visit!!

Write a ReviewReviews (23,795)

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Again disappointed by one of the Disney parks.
There is nothing great to see.

The different "countries" are mainly about restaurants and food, which might be nice if you can eat all day long....
Also the movies showing the countrysides are old - at least the one about France is from the 80s!

After visiting Magic Kingdom and Epcot I don't know what shall be the "magic" about the Disney parks in Orlando.
Don't visit them and don't come to Orlando when you main reason is to visit these parks.

1  Thank C G
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I love Disney. We had a lot of fun. October is a good time to go. Not as crowded because school is in session. That's the biggest reason we picked October. weekends get crowded so stock to weekdays. FastPass is always good to get too.
Good thing about October is that it's the Food & Wine Festavel.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

A wonderful place to engage in designing your own ride or launching into space or finding out where our energy comes from and how important it is to us.
Then the world showcase where you can visit parts of the world and see actors from Italy or a belly dancer from Morroco. You discover not only what parts of the world looks like but you get to interact with them as well.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Very interesting and it is the only place that I know of that you can say that you have been around the world without leaving a place. While I was there there was a food and wine festival and it celebrated its 30 years open and it was great to see how they celebrated being open. They had special fireworks on, but I didn't stay as it was too hot and there is no where where you can get a good meal all fast food which I didn't want. That is the only let down.

1  Thank supermickey78