Lowest prices for your stay
BestWestern.com
Trip.com
eDreams$138
Priceline$138
Lol.travel$161
1,182 results
All reviews close to the airport orlando airport waffle house right next door one night free airport shuttle room was clean next morning free breakfast the breakfast area an early flight yogurt shuttle service would stay here again mco microwave florida parks
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Just a warning if you’re looking for a quick place to stay before a cruise, don’t go here. We had multiple problems with their employees and location. Where to start.... a broken hair dryer in the room that the desk said they would send someone to fix and never did. The a/c didn’t work in the room and they said there was nothing they could do about it. We asked for some towels for the pool when we got out just before 9 pm and the front desk employee chastised us saying we were in the pool after hours when it’s clearly posted closes at 10 pm. We had an issue with one of the dryers and we asked for help, we got a response again of “sorry, nothing we can do.” When we want to check out I asked for the manager on duty that was listed, not there and no manager on duty. Val was the only bright spot of that hotel and willing to help in what little she could. I received the owner and managers emails in which I sent them both an email on our experience and still to this day have not heard anything back. Even BW corporate hasn’t gotten a response from them. That just shows you how little they care about their customers. As I told them in the email, the exterior of the hotel looks nice but I’m sure you have heard the saying, “You can put lipstick on a pig...” well that sums up this location. Worst Best Western Ever!

Date of stay: June 2019
3  Thank NH338
JaredGiran, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I apologize for the issues you had with our staff during your stay. This is not the typical experience our guests receive. I'm not sure what email address you have to get in touch with me, but I have not received an email regarding your stay. Please call me at the hotel directly if you would like to discuss your stay further with me. Again, I sincerely apologize for your experience.

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Do not book here - these people are littler better than thieves. Last day of vacation, my family's flight got canceled. In the mad scramble that followed I thought it would be smart to book a hotel and chose this location due to proximity to the airport and previous good experiences with other Best Western hotels. Shortly thereafter, myself and my spouse decided that due to no flights being available for at least 2 days, we were going to have to rent a car and drive back home to make it back in time to start work again. This also meant that we were going to have to drive through the night, meaning we would no longer need the hotel room I had booked 15 minutes prior. Now I understand that they have a no cancellation policy within 24 hours of the stay date. But I THOUGHT that due to the extenuating circumstances I might get a break. WRONG. The clerk was rude and did not express any sympathy for our situation. The manager was worse. The Best Western customer service rep was at least sympathetic, but in the end stated there was nothing they could do as it was up to the individual hotel owner to grant the refund. After a few months of contesting the charge through my credit card, I ended up on the hook for the charge even though I never stepped foot in the hotel. I will never stay at a Best Western again and would certainly tell anyone looking at this sham property to beware.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Calvin D
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, check-in was quick, hotel is modern, beds were comfortable. Breakfast buffet was great with good choices and the hotel is about 8 minutes from the airport. I would return to this location when I'm traveling through on vacation again.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank KiyaBelle
JaredGiran, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

We appreciate your review and the opportunity you provided us to serve your lodging needs. Please come stay with us again!

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Went to check in and the women at the desk had a attitude the whole time I was talking to her. She told me they gave my room away and would be giving me two queen beds. The room had single size beds and smelled like smoke. I called the desk and told her that the room is affecting my allergies and needed a new one. She told me that she would call me back. Waited 30 mins and no call so had to recall the front desk and got a guy. He was nice and told me he would ask her and I heard over the line that she forgot about me. They gave me another room that was nicer but still smelled of smoke. Wouldn't come here due to the smell of smoke.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Katelyn W
JaredGiran, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

We are sorry your stay did not meet your expectation. Our rooms have either King or Queen size beds and we do have no smoking policy and do our best to enforce it. We will speak with the associate on duty and use your review for training purposes.

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for one night - hotel is OK apart from being outdated and aircon sounding like an aircraft.
Upon checking out, their card machine was ‘broken’ so we were asked to pay cash - next day I noticed they had also taken amount from my card - so I called, spoke with the manager who promised to check and email me back - i did this a further THREE times and still have not received any email or refund.
I would avoid this hotel if you like your money in your own pocket! Save your cash for a hotel that offers an honest service. Disgraceful.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Becky A
JaredGiran, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I apologize for any miscommunication that you and I may have had. The phone number we have is international. Also, when I emailed you it came back to me as an invalid email address. That left us with no way to get in touch with you. Please email me at your earliest convenience so we can get your issue resolved. frontdesk@bwairport.com

Thank you.