“Would stay here again”

Ranked #194 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Atlanta
“Would stay here again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2006

Got a weekend rate of 79.00/night for a King Suite. Room was large, clean and functional.

A few minor things I would change:
**Get ice machines on all floors (not just the 1st, 3rd and 5th floors).
**Replentish the hotel linens (we were given three towels, three hand towels, and only one wash cloth; when I went downstairs later to ask for two more, they handed me two and said I was lucky to be getting the last two clean ones in the hotel).
**The bathroom doors will not stay open by themselves - have to be propped open.
**Would be nice if rooms were better insulated. Could hear more from the other guests than I'd have preferred.

While I can't say that this is my favorite place to stay in the greater Orlando area, I would definitely stay here again fi I got a good rate.

• Stayed June 2006
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Aurielle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Turkish first
Seattle, Wa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2006

Stayed at this property for two nights June 26-28th with our entire family. Reserved four rooms at 69.00 a night...A great deal.

Hotel is located 4 miles from the airport, and provided free shuttle in the AM (the reason we stayed, due to an early AM departure).

Continental Breakfast was great and the evening cocktail social (complimentary) was a nice bonus.

The rooms were adequate for a Best Western. The Beds need some work and the bathroom was a bit small. We had a queen-queen Suite, which is simply a slightly larger room with a micro and fridge.

We were very impressed with Edward who works the front desk from 2-10 ish or so. That guy rocked. He helped in every way possible. We were fortunate to have his help.

This property is about 25 minutes from Disney, and has plenty of food, gas etc. within 2 miles. I would stay here again if I needed to stay by the airport.

• Stayed June 2006
5 Thank Donald D
Dallas, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2006

My husband and I flew from Dallas, TX to meet friends for a short cruise to the Bahamas. We stayed overnight at this hotel and were very pleased. It is a clean and comfortable stay. I would think if you planned a short 1-2 night visit, this would be a good place as it is very close to the airport, a mall, places to eat, and not far from I4 which will take you to Disney or Downtown Orlando. If you were planning a longer visit to Orlando, I would choose something a bit closer to your main destination.

Room was clean, bathroom large, water pressure just ok, free breakfast was worth it. They supplied cereal, fresh fruit, milk, breads, and a make-it-yourself waffle iron.

• Stayed April 2006
11 Thank Melbryant
Glens Falls,New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2006

We really found a diamond in the rough here at the Best Western Airport Inn.It's in a very convenient spot...only 10 minutes from the airport off the Beeline Expressway.Check-in was a breeze and the desk clerk upgraded our two queen bed rooms to two queen bed suites! Wow.It was spacious,clean,the beds were comfortable.We had a microwave,refridgerator,coffee maker,iron/iron board and hair dryer.
You also got a complimentary continental breakfast!
We were very glad we chose the Best Western Airport Inn for our one night stay on arrival.
I would highly reccommend this place to anybody.
Debbie