“Clean hotel with many updates”

Best Western Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #204 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Great value and excellent location near airport. My concerns were wet floor near air conditioner and television/cable was not working. Front desk acknowledged the cable issue but did nothing to correct the situation. I don't know if I'd stay again or even recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank B B
Juan F, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We do appreciate your review regarding your recent stay at our property, sharing with us your experience and concerns help us to improve our amenities and services.
We all apologies if you found it some inconveniences during your stay, We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide to you and your family a better experience next time that you visit Orlando.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Like most guests, I stayed at this property because I had an early morning flight, and wanted to be close to the airport.

Although I was staying on the airport side of the hotel, it's far enough from the runways that jet noise was not a problem. I did not hear any noise from the freeway, either.

My room had recently been redecorated, and it looked very modern. It was also immaculately clean. The free breakfast was typical of what you'd expect at most Best Westerns or Hampton Inns; many choices, that were replenished often.

Although the hotel is one freeway exit west of the airport, there is a toll plaza between the hotel and the airport. I did not know about this when I was on my way to the hotel, but on my way back to the airport, I was able to use the map in my AAA Tour Book to take service roads to Semoran Boulevard / Jeff Fuqua Boulevard, the main entrance to the airport. Taking service roads saved me a $1.25 toll, and only took a couple of minutes longer to get to the airport.

My only concern about the hotel is that the only restaurants within sight of the hotel are a Waffle House, a Wendys, and Taco Bell. Many hotels provide information about restaurants that are within a short drive of the property in the in room guest information binders, but this hotel does not, and the front desk clerk was not able to help me.

I wound up eating at Wendys out of desperation because I didn't know what other restaurants were nearby. On my way to the airport the next morning, I saw a Chilis that was only about a mile from the hotel; I would have eaten there instead of Wendys if I had known the Chilis was so close.

It would be nice if this hotel would include restaurant information in the guest information binders, possibly with a map to show how close to the hotel the restaurants are.

I would gladly stay at this property again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stayed here the night before our trip back home after a two weeks vacation in south and central Florida. This is a nice hotel with very good staff. The rooms are big and clean. The beds are comfortable and the complimentary full hot breakfast was very good. This hotel is in a safe neighborhood and no problem with the hotel's car parking.There were a free airport shuttle at this hotel. Nothing bad about this hotel, Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Juan F, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Jason,

Thank You very much for spend your time sharing you experience in our hotel recently.
We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed and left the BEST WESTERN satisfied!

We hope see you back soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We stayed here the night before our flight out of Orlando. It is very convenient to the airport. The room was very clean and comfortable and the staff was excellent. The hotel has clearly been recently renovated; in fact a little work is still going on but it did not affect us at all. Best of all, the cost made this a great value. We would definitely come back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The husband and I had just ended a cruise to the Bahamas and was hoping to check-in early to the hotel so we could go to Universal Studios. Unfortunately, the room was not ready but they offered to hold our luggage in a secure area for us. When we returned later in the day, the front desk was very busy but I noticed that the gentleman behind the desk was very patient and respectful towards each guest. He also took the time to acknowledge each guest as we came into the lobby and got in line. As a result, I didnt mind the long wait because I knew he genuinely cared.

The room was recently remodeled and very clean. The bed was comfortable and the hotel overall was pretty quiet.

Highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Marissa,

We are very pleased to hearing that you have received a good costumer service from one of our Front Desks representatives.
Our Front Desk Staff are very well trained to treat all our guests in a special way and with excellence.
We do appreciate your time tin on sharing your experience with all of us!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Me and my family stayed here th night before an early flight out of Orlando. The hotel is extremely close to the airport. The lobby area looked like it was in the process of being renovated. Our room was neat and clean. The hotel itself was vey quiet. Internet worked great. We had a nice breakfast before our departure. Not a fancy place, but it was, in my opinion, a great value for a quick stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Juan F, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Serena,

We do appreciate your concerns regarding our internet service and our shower/tub, We will definitely take care of this issues in order to improve our services and amenities,

Thank you for sharing and we hope see you soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Everything worked, was clean and orderly. Internet had a habit of kicking me off ;-(.... and the shower/tub would not turn off completely, no matter how hard you turned it. Otherwise a pleaseant stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business