“Saved us some stress...”

Best Western Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #209 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Spent the night at this hotel to save us the stress of facing Orlando's morning rush hour traffic when we had a 9 am flight. Made the reservation a week before (even had a confirmation number but I wished I had gotten the woman's name), but when we arrived, they said it was for the night before and we were no shows. Weird. No worries, though, the clerk said they had rooms and proceeded to check us in.

Our room was clean and quiet. In the morning, I checked out. I had been promised a rate of $125 including tax, but my total was $136. It was also 5 am and I didn't feel like arguing and starting my day off in a bad mood, but it's the principle of the thing, right? Just be aware of that. We took the 5 am shuttle (too early for the free breakfast!) along with five others. The driver was very punctual.

When we returned from our trip, we called the Best Western from the airport courtesy phone. They said to go to 3A to wait for them. We were already on level 3 (we didn't have baggage) so what was 3A? We called back. We needed to go to the first level, walk out the door, and look for the sign 3A. Okay, that would've been helpful to know the first time. It took the driver about 15-20 minutes to get there.

Parking at the airport would've cost us $70 for the seven days we were gone, so the room ended up costing us $66. It was worth the hassle of waking up at 2 am (we live 2 hours from the airport) and driving on I-4.

We would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 20, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We staid just for one night, it was easy to find from the airport. it's an older hotel but very clean and super big room and free internet, it would be great with kids, good free morning buffet. Would stay their again for the price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HarleyGirl1450
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I booked this as one of Travelocity's top secret hotels. (I have booked others before and was not disappointed.) The hotel offered free breakfast and free shuttle to the airport, just what I was looking for, or so I thought. I have stayed in pleasant Best Westerns before so I was ok once I paid and the name was revealed. My problem with the hotel was that the room had a strong urine-like, musky stench to it. Unfortunately when I checked in they told me this was the last room without a roll-in shower available for the night. I don't know if it was just this first-floor room or all of them, but I had to go to the Target and buy a bottle of Febreeze. I used the entire travel size bottle spraying every inch of the carpet. This helped some, it was still musky. The smell alone made the room seem unclean. I have come to expect more from a Best Western. I would smell the room before booking another night here.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank kydizzle
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Customer service was fantastic! The room was spacious and equpied with a mini fridge and microwave. We asked for a crib and they brought one up within minutes. Room was clean and comfortable. Close to airport and Florida Mall.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Monica S
Reviewed March 16, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The staff was incredible! Clean rooms and not a bad free morning buffet! My Grandson left a picture that could not be replaced of him and his Great Grandma (who passed a year ago) in the room. I called to see it was brought to lost and found. At first there was no sign of the picture and the House Keeper that tended to our room was off that day. Marcia who works front desk searched herself and when the picture was found...she personally sent it back to me express mail at her expense! Customer Service is not lost at this Hotel!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family