1,119 results
All reviewsan early morning flightfree breakfastthe shuttle driverport canaveralsitting areastayed here for one nightnext morningspacious roomfree shuttleexcellent staydisney cruisewould stay here againyogurtbooked this hotelconvenient locationfront desk staffrental car
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Nice hotel, close to airport. The staff is quite friendly, the breakfast standard and the rooms well maintained. You do hear the noise from the airport across the freeway and its dangerous to try to cross the streets in the area to get to nearby restaurants, especially if walking at night. The wireless internet is free but very very slow.......VERY! Didn't use the gym or purchase food but when we inquired about the prepared food prices we found them to be quite expensive!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed a few days at this hotel while visiting family. I like this area for hotels and this hotel had the best price. The hotel is clean, the rooms are clean BUT the vanity portion of the bathroom is at the foot of the bed in the room. There is no privacy if you are in the room with anyone else.

We also left for a very early flight. When we went down at 4:30 AM we found the desk clerk asleep in one of the lobby chairs.

The breakfast is free but it's really not that good.

They did shuttle us to TGI Friday's and back and also to the airport. That was nice.

For the price, I would consider staying here again if it were overnight but if it was for more than one night I might look elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We enjoyed staying at the Hyatt Place. Check in and out was quick and easy. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Price is good for the location. The room was clean and spacious. Shower was good. Nice restaurants close to the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cb628
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

We got in Orlando around 11:00pm. We called the hotel to let them know we arrived and they sent the shuttle to pick us up. The driver was very friendly and made us feel welcomed. Check-in was easy. We were there for only one night so just asked for a basic room. The room was very clean. I often wipe down the shower when done with it. (an old habit). Had there been mold or dirt I would have seen it, but it was clean. Air conditioner worked very well. The carpeting and wallpaper were a bit old, but kept up and clean. All the staff, including housekeeping were very nice. I can't comment on the breakfast as I chose not to have any. Good airport hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank sjmkls
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Very comfortable room, very clean. Friendly staff. Reception offers snacks which were all I needed after 10 hours of Virgin Atlantic hospitality but had I wanted more I didn't see any restaurants handy. Shuttle frquent and short ride. Complementary breakfast very good - more variety than most but difficult to get a seat in busy periods.
Good value for money and ideal for my purpose of crashing out jet-lagged before returning to airport for a car next day so I will definately use it again if in the area but probably wouldn't want to spend a longer stay there as nothing much else in the neighborhood except othe rhotels.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo