1,133 results
All reviews an early morning flight free breakfast the shuttle driver port canaveral sitting area stayed here for one night next morning spacious room free shuttle excellent stay disney cruise would stay here again yogurt booked this hotel convenient location front desk staff rental car
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This hotel is clean, modern with a surprisingly good hot breakfast. Can't beat the rate for the value, very close to airport and a couple of good restaurants within walking distance. The room was spacious and quiet, staff was efficient, neither friendly or unfriendly and checkout was seamless. Overall, I would recommend this hotel for business or holiday and families.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Me and my wife stayed here the evening before an early morning flight (we live about 2 hours away). We paid the "Stay and Fly" rate that includes parking up to I believe two weeks, and shuttle transportation.

Upon checkin, an extremely friendly lady checked us in, and everything went flawlessly. Our room was well appointed, clean, and spacious. The bed was comfortable, and the other amenities were nice as well. The only issue I had was the TV remote would only turn the TV on/off (had to get up and walk to TV to adjust volume). Not a big deal, but that's the only minor flaw I could find in the room.

The common areas were very clean, and a good representation of the Hyatt Place brand.

The shuttle runs between 4:00am-2:00am. We were downstairs and outside waiting by 3:50am. We left promptly at 4:00am, and arrived at the airport about 5 minutes later.

Upon return a couple days later, we got our bags, and called the hotel. I was told it would take about 15 minutes, and was given a location to meet the shuttle. The pickup spot is the furthest assigned pickup area away from the airport entryway. Probably not a big deal during the day, but at 1:00 in the morning, it is isolated and I wouldn't want my wife waiting for the shuttle alone. This is certainly not a Hyatt issue (all hotels use this location), but more of an Orlando airport issue, that I thought was worth mentioning. The shuttle arrived 20 minutes after I called, and we were back at the hotel 5 minutes later.

All in all, everything worked out great. I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DEI2010
Reviewed August 23, 2012

As other have said, an excellent choice for an overnight airport stay.

Great rooms (quite spacious), super friendly staff, good free breakfast.

Would strongly recommend & i would certainly use again. I god a great room rate via expedia UK

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Originally we wanted to stay at the Hyatt Regency at Orlando Int'l Airport but it was full and it was suggested that we use this alternative. I am glad we took it because our experience was positive. We got a clean, comfortable, large room, quiet, with a free plentiful good breakfast. Helpful staff. We will return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We got of the cruise boat early and were allowed to check in early which was great since my daughter and I were very trired after getting up early.The rooms were tastefully decorated, and clean very comfortable. The staff made it very easy to check in and were very accomidating to anything we needed. I would definately recomend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family