1,119 results
All reviewsan early morning flightfree breakfastthe shuttle driverport canaveralsitting areastayed here for one nightnext morningspacious roomfree shuttleexcellent staydisney cruisewould stay here againyogurtbooked this hotelconvenient locationfront desk staffrental car
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Originally we wanted to stay at the Hyatt Regency at Orlando Int'l Airport but it was full and it was suggested that we use this alternative. I am glad we took it because our experience was positive. We got a clean, comfortable, large room, quiet, with a free plentiful good breakfast. Helpful staff. We will return.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We got of the cruise boat early and were allowed to check in early which was great since my daughter and I were very trired after getting up early.The rooms were tastefully decorated, and clean very comfortable. The staff made it very easy to check in and were very accomidating to anything we needed. I would definately recomend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Could not have enjoyed our over night stay more. Our family had 2 huge rooms which was a real surprise .... a very comfortable sofa ... very comfortable pillowtop beds .. clean room ......fabulous breakfast with full hot buffett...very friendly and helpful staff ... free airport shuttle .. and a great location to a host of chain restaurants...minutes to the airport terminal !! The only negative is the bathroom is tiny although the lavatory counter is in the bedroom area.
Would defiantly stay at this hotel again !!!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was amazed at the hotel when we arrived. We got a great rate on Hotwire because we were just looking for a place to stay before flying out of Orlando the next morning. When we arrived we were cheerfully greeted. I was asked if I was a Hyatt member (which I am) but they did not have my number because it was booked through Hotwire. I was expecting the "we don't honor the program when booked through a discount service like Hotwire" but I was told they absolutely would credit my account and even looked it up to give me the credit for the stay.

We got to the room and it was very large. Two full size beds and a large are with a pullout bed. Full working area and free internet service. Definitely will stay here again when I have to fly out of MCO.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I had reserved this room on the hotels website and it was a great deal! Got it during a 1 day sale. We got to the hotel hours before check in and thankfully they had a room available for us. The check in process was a breeze, the front desk staff was extremely helpful... and very nice! The room was nice, the bathroom is extremely tiny, and the tv channels sucked. We left for the parks immediately after checking in and by the time we got back it was late. The front desk staff was nice enough to provide us with a list of restaurants that would deliver food to the room. There wasn't really any airport noise because you are far enough away. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is in a good location if you don't want to deal with the hustle and bustle of downtown. It was only about 10 minutes from universal and there are restaurants close by. Great hotel and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends