2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$212
Hotels.com$212
Priceline$212
1,585 results
All reviews amway center jacuzzi suite room service love this hotel valet lounge wedding boheme marriott
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 27, 2017

The staff and service is excellent. The rooms are well appointed and clean. The roof-top pool and hot tub is fantastic. Excellent food and 24 room service is outstanding. The only hotel I have ever visited with a fine art gallery. The gallery manager, Flynn Dobbs is professional, knowledgable and absolutely fantastic. As a frequent business traveler, I highly recommend the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2017

If I could give a zero star I would. I wanted to spend thanksgiving with my family in Orlando and stay at a top hotel. I made reservations for the concierge rooms that include access to the hotel lounge and complementary breakfast buffet. When we arrived to check in we were not informed that the lounge would be closed for the thanksgiving weekend. The only reason we were even notified was because we asked what floor the lounge was on. NO WHERE ON THE WEBSITE was this mentioned. We were given breakfast vouchers which was good for a cup of yogurt, a mini muffin and an english muffin. Are you kidding me? Is this what a concierge level room at the Grand Bohemian gets you? We spent a good deal buying breakfast that should have been included with the package I purchased. I feel ROBBED by this place and taken advantage of. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !!!. The staff's answers to my questions were short and rude.

The texting service for the valet did not work even once while we were there and one night I found my car was not even taken down to the garage.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Chin P
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We live 20 miles from downtown Orlando and we just wanted a short break without the inconvenience of airports, trains, long drives. This was our perfect quick get a way.
The minute you drive up, you know you are being treated right. Valet is available, a little spendy at $29/ night, but we wanted a hassle free night. And we got it . The bar and restaurant are upscale and convenient. The staff is incredibly accommodating.
Our room was a King Suite with a jacuzzi tub. The room was well appointed and clean. There is wine available in the room at a reasonable price.
If you and a significant other want a easy, carefree, relaxing, and very enjoyable get a way. This is it. If you are coming from far away, this is also fun and convenient for all that downtown Orlando has to offer.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank DrDJPS
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight while we attended a concert at Amway arena. The hotel is right in the middle of downtown close to the arena, the restaurants and bars. Everything is walkable lonce you are there. The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is very accommodating. They have valet parking and an nice bar downstairs. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are staying in the downtown area for events or touring.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lindsay S, Front Office Manager at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

drwsurf, Thank you for the wonderful review! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed the concert and can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed November 16, 2017

I cancelled this hotel through hotels.com well before the cancellation period policy of this hotel. They charged my card anyway and hotels.com would not remedy. I called the hotel and explained what happened and they were very nasty and said it was policy, period. I stay in Orlando all the time and there are plenty of nicer hotels with friendlier staff.

I guess they would rather lose a customer then refund me 1 night that I cancelled through hotels.com. Unfortunately, I'm left holding the bag - in this case, the bill.

I have close my hotels.com account and will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

Room tip: Read all their policies before booking. Very strict.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business