3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$212
Hotels.com$212
Priceline$212
1,585 results
All reviews amway center jacuzzi suite room service love this hotel valet lounge wedding boheme marriott
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

My experience was different. While there were several people at this property that were professional, MANY were rude and offered more apathy than anything else. If you stay here, be extremely vocal or expect little. Had it not been for Nicole at the front desk and the concern of the Marriott platinum customer service department, I would have switched properties. Typically, Marriott properties are only too happy to correct break-downs in communication or any issue like spiders, but without a stern conversation, The Grand Bohemian takes little initiative. My message to Justin Williams (General Manager) went unanswered. I will forever be a long time Marriott loyalist (for over 30 yrs with MANY stays), but this hotel is off the list.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2017

We had wanted to stay at the Grand Bohemian for a long time and it did not disappoint. We had drinks in their lounge then dinner all before walking to Amway Arena for a concert. The hotel is very nice, wonderful beds, and the ambiance is great. Dinner was a highlight at their onsite classy restaurant. We had dinner at 6 and had plenty of time for a leisure dinner before making the concert at 8. We will go again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Brought my wife and two grown children. What a way to spend an afternoon. The buffet was impressive with staple breakfast items as well as a wonderful charcuterie, oysters on the half shell, a crab boil and carved prime rib and much, much more. This was centered around a grand piano and a bass player. All the offerings were well presented and maintained even with the many patrons. Flavors were excellent with the scratch made waffle mix the best I’ve ever had. All combined with bottomless mimosas.

Well worth the trip away from the attractions in an urban chic environment, another Kessler gem.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I wasn't going to say anything, I really wasn't. I wasn't going to say anything about the 7 different blinking lights keeping me awake at night. I wasn't going to say anything about the warped sunk in mattresses that hurt my back. I wasn't going to say anything about the absolutely atrocious food at their restaurant (yeah, I tried a lot of things) and I wasn't going to say anything about the fact that they charge you for minibar items the moment you pick them up off the sensor so you can put your own drinks in since they conveniently took out the fridge. I also wasn't going to say anything about their suddenly unusable internet access around 9 PM every night that they give away for free instead of letting Platinum for life Marriott guests at least be able to have something above and beyond free internet. No, I wasn't going to say any of that about this hotel that bills itself as Orlando's premier property for that average $300/night that I paid, but you know what? When I went to run my expenses and realized that yet again they charged me for something that I didn't use, like let's say 6 nights of parking for a 4 night stay, I am here saying something. This place isn't worth half of the money that they charge per night. It's broken. It's uncomfortable. It's dated and mostly it's incredible irritating to have to deal with all of this stuff when you were expecting Orlando's premier hotel. The only positive thing that I can say is that the staff were, as in usual Marriott fashion, always helpful and always accommodating. Perhaps the management should review these things more carefully.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Expert_Traveler_ATX
Reviewed October 19, 2017

I have stayed here on numerous occasions, it's a wonderful place to go for a girls weekend or also for a "romantic" weekend with your significant other.

Their sophisticated roof-top pool is perfect for lounging with a cocktail. This entire hotel just exudes class in my opinion.

Service is always great, rooms are very comfortable.
You are also just steps away from fun nightlife and great dining.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple