3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$212
Hotels.com$212
Priceline$212
1,585 results
All reviews amway center jacuzzi suite room service love this hotel valet lounge wedding boheme marriott
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Valet parking was easy and quick, no issues whatsoever...and when we declined bell service, we were not made to feel as if we had committed some great atrocity.
Reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful, check-in was a breeze. Great first impression of hotel. If nothing else had gone right with the hotel, the experience up to this point would have left with a good impression.
But fortunately everything about the hotel was exceptional, and I don't take giving praise lightly. Entire hotel was clean, stylish, and roomy. We had excellent service in the bar where we got a drink to take to the pool (we realized later, we could have called for bar service while at the pool). Room itself was well equipped and comfortable, the bed was exactly what you want...soft, clean, w/ great pillows. Additionally, the black-out curtains made sleeping in quite easy. There was a mini-bar, standard over-priced items (w/ an add'l. restocking fee).
We had tickets for a show at the Dr. Phillips Center which was literally right across the street...front entrance was less than 100 yards away (approximately...I am not great w/ estimating distance, but I was in heels and it didn't seem all that far).
I could go on, but suffice it to say we were very pleased with our stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lindsay S, Front Office Manager at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Kimberly G, We truly appreciate the wonderful compliments about your experience on property! Thank you for the incredibly kind remarks you shared, and for highlighting the aspects of the property that you enjoyed. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future for another memorable stay!

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

The autograph hotels are fantastic : I have now stayed at one in Chicago and this one in Orlando ( the Chicago was the EMC2 ) also amazing .

One note : the executive lounge is not open on weekends so you do not get the good breakfast snacks and coffee on weekend . The manager gave me 750 points which was fine with me . We did stay this past Thursday and used the lounge ... Eggs, bacon , potatoes , coffee and all kinds of snacks and a big TV to watch . Staff member was awesome.

Parking is reasonable for valet 27.00 bucks. Guys we're very attentive and fast.

The room was spacious on the 15th floor executive lounge this last Thursday. Bed was comfortable and room was clean . Great views

Front desk staff was very attentive and very pleasant .

To sum it up this hotel was the last night of our vacation and they made a nice vacation even more nice

If I ever return to Florida I will stay here only !! No other hotel will do !!!!

Thanks to the staff for a great two days here

Mr Castillo
Gold member

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank daviddcastillo35

davidcT9638AW, Thank you for the incredible review! We are so pleased that you had a wonderful time during your experience here, and we appreciate you commending our service levels -- it's what we strive for. We can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

This place was excellent. Highly recommended! We were there for bday brunch and had a great time. The food was delicious. The buffet included a nice spread with variety. I would definitely go back anytime I can.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank goselinel
Lindsay S, Front Office Manager at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Goseline L, Thank you so much for the great review! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our Award Winning Sunday Brunch! We hope you have a chance to stay at the hotel next time!

Reviewed September 27, 2017

I had a four-day stay at the Grand Bohemian in July and from start to finish it was a fabulous experience. From my check-in experience with Nicole L, who flawlessly processed my complimentary upgrade to a junior suite and sent up a welcome amenity of a bottle of red wine and a cheese plate! The room was spacious and comfortable. Can't wait for my next visit to the property!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Jason M, Thank you for the incredible review! We are so thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us, and we appreciate you taking the time to recognize our team -- service is what we live for, and I'll be sure to pass along your comments to Nicole. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Wanted to beat the heat and found the very last room available here. Just as our last stay, everything was great. Got a chance to use the gym and the rooftop pool this time and it was a good experience. I will say, as noticed by my fiancee, I'm surprised that for such a highly rated hotel that they have not remodeled the pool. We noticed many small tiles missing and broken. It wasn't horrible at all just a small find. The room, the beds, the bathroom, the view...ALL excellent. I'm sure we will be back many more times when we want to just get away locally.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank KingMoe
Nicole L, Front Office Manager at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate the kind words regarding our facilities and the service -- we'll be sure to pass them along to our team to continue to motivate them to excel at the highest level. Also, thank you for the honest feedback regarding areas in which we can improve. We hope to have you stay with us again sometime soon!