“Stress Free Business”

Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
Ranked #55 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at the Grand Bohemian for a short business trip. Like Kathy's review, from check in/check out, all of the hotel's staff were engaging and provided first class service. The lounge was very relaxing and the restaurant had excellent food. The fitness center was adequate for a short stay, but if you're on a strict fitness regimen, then I recommend that you take advantage of the hotel's partnership with the Citrus Club Fitness Center.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Amy D, Director of Front Office Operations at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for allowing us all to be “at your service”. We hope to always exceed your expectations in an overall experience at the Grand Bohemian Hotel – Orlando.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,397)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night for a mini vacation away from the kids. We couldn't have picked a better spot. We loved the jazz band in the lobby bar in the evening, and the cocktails were top notch. Love the room decor and vibe of the hotel. The ONLY negative I can think of is that the "mannequins" near the entrance to the lounge are a little dated (and kinda creepy). Every staff member we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy D, Director of Front Office Operations at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your "staycation" with us. We are an experience in Art and Music and are very proud of the wonderful Grand Performers who work here. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very modern, chic hotel. We held our meeting here and have only positive feedback on the hotel, staff and accomodations. Staff could not of been more helpful both before the meeting, during and after. Would definately come back should the opportunity arrise!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We enjoy our “exceptional events” and appreciate your great feedback on your recent meeting. Please always know we are here to make your meetings a pleasant and productive experience.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel- it was highly recommended by a friend who stays there regularly when in Orlando on business. From the time I pulled into the valet parking area till the time I checked out I did not encounter one unfriendly face, or an amenity that was not available to me. My room was gorgeous; spacious and sparkling clean, and the heavenly bed was exactly that. The eclectic bar was a great place for a nightcap after dinner which we opted to have off site at a fabulous place just a short walk away. Breakfast at the hotel the next morning was wonderful, and the decor is like staying and dining in a fine museum or gallery. For a relaxing stay where you feel pampered and like everyone is really happy you are there, this is your place.

Room Tip: I can't imagine there is an undesirable room in the place. I was in a king room on the 11th flo...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

We are thrilled you enjoyed every moment of your “experience in art and music”. We hope you will always choose the Kessler Collection when you have a choice of hotels.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Hotel was great overall, nice modern lobby in dark rich colors, entertaining pianist in evening on weekends. Lots of beautiful art throughout the hotel. Clean rooms with comfy duvet and beds were very comfortable.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

We appreciate your great review and hope you will return when you are in our area. We are all “at your service”.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed this weekend for a wedding and was really looking forward to my stay at hotel, bc of amazing reviews on this website. I asked for early check-in and arrived at 3, but there were no rooms ready. Just went to the bar, with my luggage because no one offered to tag and keep for me. Oh well.... At 3:45, asked about my room bc I noticed several others getting theirs. Told it would be another 15-30 minutes. Was a little bothered bc I had asked for early check-in, am a rewards member, etc., but it was still ok. However, a homeless man walked into the hotel, and started yelling at the front desk. They patronized and laughed at him. No one from security escorted him out. About 10 minutes later, the same man came in, started yelling again, threatened to urinate on the floor, and it took another 5-10 minutes before security arrived. My husband videoed the whole thing. I'd had enough and walked up to ask for a room or a refund. I felt that they had let it go too long with security and it was embarrassing for everyone. They continued to look for a room for me and the manager came in to upgrade me. It was a nice touch, but I had to wait 15 minutes to speak to a manager

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Allow me to apologize for the unfortunate experience you had while you were our guest. We value your patronage and appreciate your valuable feedback and observations. Please contact me personally so we may further discuss your experience and hopefully be able to “win you back”.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stayed in a Kessler Autograph Collection hotel in Savannah on business a couple of months back. In the mouse town on business so tried the Grand Boheme. Very, very nice. And was able to negotiate a rate that was half of the online rate. I asked for and got free WiFi. Nightly reception on the concierge floor (you have to pay for cocktails and wine but the apps are free). Free breakfast. Great sleep in a comfy bed. Minor issue with the room safe ... was repaired the next morning no problem! Starting to look a tad worn BUT you have to look past all the crazy artwork that is EVERYWHERE to see the wear. A colleague used the word "bordello" ... and that's probably pretty accurate. Just like the property in Savannah, the Mansion on Forsyth Park.

Great value (after the negotiation!) and friendly attentive service.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate your loyalty to the Kessler Autograph collection and we hope to NEVER disappoint you. We welcome you back anytime you are in the area. We would encourage you to enjoy the Mansions and the Riverfront in Savannah as well as the Grand Bohemian Hotel – Asheville. They are all unique and yet different.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Aloft Orlando Downtown
#114 of 341 in Orlando
Central Business District
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
The Alfond Inn
#1 of 2 in Winter Park

Been to Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!