Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection
Ranked #44 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Top-notch”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Let me start off by saying that my husband and I are Orlando locals and agree that the Grand Bohemian is by far one of our favorite hotels. Each time we've stayed at the Grand Bohemian, the staff have gone above and beyond to make sure that all of our needs were met.
Last weekend we celebrated our Anniversary at the Grand Bohemian. After mentioning this at check-in, the receptionist graciously upgraded us to a Jacuzzi suite. A nice surprise!
After dropping our luggage off in our well-appointed suite, we went for a swim and ordered lunch off their menu, which was delicious by the way.
Upon returning to our room, we were surprised to see chocolates, a small bottle of wine and a card from the receptionist, sitting on the table in the living room area. What a treat!
In the evening we decided to eat dinner at the Boheme restaurant, which just like lunch, was delicious! The restaurant is a little pricey, but is well worth it in my eyes.
In my opinion, it's the little touches that go a long way, and the Grand Bohemian understands this philosophy! Their staff is well trained and will accommodate you in any way they can. Beyond the amazing staff, the hotel is a work of art, with a good mix of modern and traditional pieces that accent the warm colors of the hotel walls. Even if you're not into art, I think you'll find the décor of this hotel aesthetically pleasing. Overall, this hotel always receives an A+ from me!

Room Tip: **If plan on staying at the Grand Bohemian, the only recommendation I would give is to make sure you...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy D, Director of Front Office Operations at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Happy Anniversary, and we are thrilled you celebrated this special life memory with us. We hope we will always be a part of the celebrations you share. Thank you for enjoying our Hotel and we are appreciative of your acknowledgements!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
Boca Raton
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Location of the Grand Bohemian is in the best part of Downtown Orlando. The address says
325 South Orange Ave. But I believe the entrance is on E. Jackson St. Getting to the hotel
requires a little bit of work but then you have the freedom of walking downtown.
The staff was very helpful but I would suggest adding extra Bar service in the great room.
The Miami Heat was in the finals and the place was loaded with people. You need more than
one or two people pouring drinks. The room was great and the art objects were fun. I think
they could be the best Hotel in Orlando.

Room Tip: The restaurant dining room had great service and food. Price was moderate but I loved my salmon.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. We are located in the heart of downtown and are happy you enjoyed your experience with us. We are an experience in Art and Music and are thrilled that you enjoyed our amenities. We hope to see you again soon!
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were looking forward to our stay at the Grand Bohemian, but were very dissapointed in our accommodations. The room was not clean - ugly stain and tear in the velvet couch, and little to no air movement in the room. The air conditioning did not have a thermostat, just a low, med or high setting. It was noisy and inadequate. The bar service was extremely slow, however the waitstaff was very friendly and considerate.

Over priced and underwhelming - will not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lezlie B
Amy D, Director of Front Office Operations at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
We are so very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. If you would please contact me personally, I would appreciate discussing this further. We try to exceed our guests expectations each and every day, however, we apologize we did not meet yours. Please give us an opportunity to provide you with the experience you will enjoy, Amy Derstine, Front Office Director.
Eustis, Florida
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband surprised me with a trip to this hotel for my birthday. The room was amazing! It had a bathtub large enough to fit both of us (he is 6'2") comfortably. The restaurant in the hotel was fantastic. He had steak and I had salmon and both dishes were divine, The service was excellent in all aspects and we were able to watch a movie that is still in theaters, in our room. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Happy Birthday, again! We are thrilled you enjoyed your special occasion with us. We are the perfect place for great food, good music and great libations! We hope this time next year to see you both again,
Mount Dora, Florida
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed here with some friends in town and we had a girl's night out. We weren't sure how we'd be received since they probably get a lot of young people that don't want to drive after a night out but the staff was very nice and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. Great location to downtown Orlando nightlife. Room was nice and quiet with plush beds & pillows.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JamieKay8229
We are happy you enjoyed your time in downtown and at our Hotel. We are a great location for celebrations and good times with friends!! We hope to see you next time you are celebrating a life event!
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was coordinating a photo shoot and booked my venue and room at the Grand Bohemian. This was my first time staying at the hotel. From start to finish, communication with staff was impeccable. Everyone was incredibly helpful with the shoot and just in general. I have NEVER seen a staff as friendly and warm as this hotel presents. I even made a new friend with the art gallery attendant there! For all its luxe, I was expecting that pretentious air like at other places I have stayed, I never once felt out of place. Their attitudes were so infectious that I truly think it rubbed off on the patrons staying, because even they were extremely friendly. Next time, and there will be a next time, I will be staying for pleasure and not for business. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AScheheraG
Thank you so much, we LOVE photo shoots, because we are a beautiful boutique hotel with unexpected charm and ambiance. Our staff thanks you for your observations regarding their service “with a smile”. Please come back soon.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I are locals and love a weekend at the "Grand Bo"! From the time you arrive, the valets, the front desk, room service, the restaurant and yes, the cocktail lounge, it's a fantastic experience. We love Ivy. She makes the best cocktails in town! If you are in the area you should definitely check in and enjoy all this hotel has to offer.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank OTown32801
We are so happy you enjoy your special “staycations” with us. We warmly welcome you back each and every time. We will pass on your kudos to Ivy. Thank you for your patronage.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Aloft Orlando Downtown
#93 of 338 in Orlando
Central Business District
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown
The Alfond Inn
#1 of 2 in Winter Park

Been to Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!