1,446 results
All reviewsamway centerchurch streetjacuzzi suiteboheme restaurantrooftop poolthe concierge loungedowntown hotelmini barlake eolavalet staffmarriott propertyroom servicebars and restaurantsbusiness travelerfitness centerupon checkwedding
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Truly enjoyed this hotel for one night. Zoe checked us and upon arrival kindly informed us of an upgrade for our 2 year anniversary. She also presented us with a discount at the spa, we have a massage appointment scheduled. She was very nice and informative. The hotel was beautiful and had a great vibe in the lounge area. Loved looking at all the art. Cool location, close walk to other restaurants. Spa was very nice, had a very nice couples massage. Spa is small but nice ambiance. All the staff at the front desk, valet and lounge were very friendly.

Room Tip: King Suite is nice but there is a window into the bathroom, closes for view but not for sounds
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linseyfo
Amy D, Director of Front Office Operations at Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

We appreciate your kind review of our hotel. Zoe is indeed one of our Grand Performers who provides excellent service to our guests. Our Staff is always “at your service” and when you return we will all warmly welcome you back. Happy Anniversary and many, many more, best wishes.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

From check in to check out, this was an exceptional hotel. It is a hotel I would highly recommend. The location was great as we were headed for a college bowl game. While very much a "downtown" environment , it was convenient to lots of dining choices. Even the food at the hotel was very good. There is original artwork on every floor that truly gives the impression of a museum. Of special note, we appreciated the concierge for very good recommendations and Ivy (our bartender) for making a perfect martini.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ToggyL

Thank you for your excellent review. We are located in the heart of downtown within walking distance to the Amway Center and Bob Carr Performing Arts Centre. We’re glad you enjoyed the game AND the hotel. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Just stayed here right before the New Year, and as always, I am beyond impressed by not only this luxurious hotel, and its amenities, but their superstars that they employ as their staff and managers. In my opinion, and I travel extensively for work, they have a stellar operation with the premier and most professional caliber of people at this boutique hotel, notably Jennifer Newton Foo-- a rockstar. But really, so many staffers here are just exceptional from the front desk, the bartenders to the concierge lounge. How did they gather such a collectively awesome and phenomenal tea,?

All around an amazing, and indelible experience that I will cherish for a long time. Hands down my favorite hotel, not only in Orlando, or in Florida, but in the country. Love it here. LOVE it here.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FinnyGo

….and we LOVE your review. Thank you for your feedback and we will be sure to pass this along to our entire Staff!! We appreciate your patronage and we are thrilled you enjoyed your New Year Celebration. Jennifer is indeed a stellar example of extraordinary guest service! We are proud of all of our Grand Performers. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We just returned from a three night stay at the Grand Bohemian. My husband and I were very pleased with the hotel. The beds were comfortable and the rooms clean. They brought in extra pillows when we requested and the staff was, for the most part, friendly and attentive. One evening there was a leak in the hallway and at 2 am they were vacuuming. Understandable, however they kept hitting our door with the vacuum, even though we were far away from the leak. When we politely asked that they stop hitting the door, the agreed, but continued to do it after we went back to bed. We had to get up and angrily ask again. Then they stopped. Breakfast was expensive and not great. The oatmeal tasted burnt, but our waitress kindly brought something else. Coffee at the restaurant was not good, but there is a Starbucks in the hotel. Not my favorite, but better than the hotel cafe.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your observations. We apologize for the inconvenience of the leak in the hallway. We have shared this with our Executive Housekeeper and this will be used as a teaching tool. We are happy your server was able to provide an alternative to your breakfast order. We hope to see you again and please feel free to contact me personally prior to your arrival. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I ate at The Boheme for dinner during my stay at the Grand Bohemian. The food and the service was truly some of the best I have seen! I ordered the poached pear salad and the Chilean sea bass. Both were fantastic! I could eat that meal every day for the rest of my life and be the happiest person in the world. Our server, Jake, was top notch! He was so friendly and personable and knew the menu as if he wrote it himself. All of the other servers and hostesses in the restaurant were courteous and friendly also.
The next day we were waiting in the lounge area by The Boheme before check out, looking a bit tired, and Kelly came by to chat with us an offer us mimosas. Kelly was very easy going and down to earth. I really appreciated the time she took to chat with us and get us mimosas. Plus, she picked up every dish left out in the lounge area on the way out. I hate used dishes sitting on tables so it was nice to see someone come and pick them up.
The Grand Bohemian is an excellent hotel. You are sure to have a great experience! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2012

Thank you for this rave review on our signature restaurant, The Boheme. We are very proud of the stellar reputation we have for great food and service in a relaxed, classy Hotel. We would like you to know about our weekly Sunday Jazz Brunch. We hope you will try next time you are our guests.