Our stay at Port Orleans was great! We enjoyed the room and its rustic theme. We stayed in building 14 which was about 30 seconds away from the main building, a 2 minute walk to the Disney busses, and a 2 minute walk from the main pool area. The room was well laid out and we never had a problem. Even room service was quick when we needed extra bedding.
We would definately stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a place where simple pleasures flourish and Southern hospitality abounds. From the stately white-column mansions of Magnolia Bend to the quaint backwoods cottages of Alligator Bayou, delight in this picturesque Resort hotel that evokes the romance and tranquility of the rural Louisiana Bayou. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Disney Resort
- Orlando Port Orleans Resort
- Riverside Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Hotel Disney
- Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Port Orleans Resort Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort Riverside