We stayed here one night before checking in to the wilderness lodge. This is a very beautiful resort with a great theme.
Check in--we did online check in so when we arrived it was a breeze and the cast members were very pleasant.
Room--room was in Magnolia Bend--mansion area. The room itself was clean but had seen better days. The wallpaper border was coming off around the top and just needed a little refreshing. Beds were comfortable and plenty of room for all of us.
Food court--lots of choices here and runs pretty smoothly. I like the fact there are many different choices one can get. All the cast members were very pleasant.
Bus service--plentiful and various stops around the resort. Be prepared to stand at times but really not an issue.
We found at night they show a movie in the mansion area outside. Loved it!
We would return here in a heartbeat. Love this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a place where simple pleasures flourish and Southern hospitality abounds. From the stately white-column mansions of Magnolia Bend to the quaint backwoods cottages of Alligator Bayou, delight in this picturesque Resort hotel that evokes the romance and tranquility of the rural Louisiana Bayou. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Disney Resort
- Orlando Port Orleans Resort
- Riverside Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Hotel Disney
- Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Port Orleans Resort Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort Riverside