Our family stayed at Port Orleans Riverside in December 2012 for 10 nights. We loved this hotel with it's fantastic food court and pool area. The only problem with this hotel is the grounds are very large and it was a 10 walk to the main entrance/food court. The hotel does have 4 bus stops so you can catch the bus to the Disney world parks and don't you don't have to walk back to the main lobby. There is a sit down restaurant but we never tried it.
The bar has entertainment nightly and on select nights Yee Hae Bob plays.He is very entertaining and really worth seeing.
The resort also has many pools. We had a small heated pool just outside our garden view room. My kids 17 and 15 really enjoyed this resort and we would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a place where simple pleasures flourish and Southern hospitality abounds. From the stately white-column mansions of Magnolia Bend to the quaint backwoods cottages of Alligator Bayou, delight in this picturesque Resort hotel that evokes the romance and tranquility of the rural Louisiana Bayou. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Disney Resort
- Orlando Port Orleans Resort
- Riverside Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Hotel Disney
- Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Port Orleans Resort Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort Riverside