We liked it a lot!
We had a standard room with 2 queens bed, nothing to complain about! The room was clean and nicely decorated and furnished, big bathroom.
There's an empty mini refrigerator to storage any perishable food or refreshments, which turned out extremely useful for us traveling with our 13 months old son.
Every day we got new shampoos and soaps (have to remark it as a pro since the last time we came to Disney World and spent the weekend at the Caribbean Beach Resort had no refills at all).
The resort has all the comforts you may want: pool,store market, playground, boat shuttle to downtown Disney, nice river walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a place where simple pleasures flourish and Southern hospitality abounds. From the stately white-column mansions of Magnolia Bend to the quaint backwoods cottages of Alligator Bayou, delight in this picturesque Resort hotel that evokes the romance and tranquility of the rural Louisiana Bayou. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Disney Resort
- Orlando Port Orleans Resort
- Riverside Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Port Orleans Hotel Disney
- Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- Port Orleans Resort Disney
- Disney Port Orleans Hotel
- Disneys Port Orleans Resort Riverside